Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any legend wants match play (scored)

Fri, May 24 2013 4:46 PM (65 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 3:53 PM

Are you willing to play a single ranked round of 18 holes for a set of R11 irons?

• cmaster136
    255 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:05 PM

alexk345:

I am legend now...looking for TOUR LEGEND..i will be easy meat..but i am testing my theory that my average do not go down bad if i lose to Tour legend...lets test it...anyone wants to play?

It's a shame you made it to Legend without playing a single ranked round as a Tour Master but cheat if you must to make it to the top. You got what you wanted Legends to play you whether you won or lost you would make it to Legend without the time and effort as a Tour Master. SO SAD!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:09 PM

where have you been all my wgt life lol

CerinoDevoti:

Are you willing to play a single ranked round of 18 holes for a set of R11 irons?

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:10 PM

He's not gaining an advantage is he?  seems he chose a tougher road to me.  after all, average don't mean much, tiers do - as in adding pain lol.  good to see ya brother!  how are the puppies?

cmaster136:

It's a shame you made it to Legend without playing a single ranked round as a Tour Master but cheat if you must to make it to the top. You got what you wanted Legends to play you whether you won or lost you would make it to Legend without the time and effort as a Tour Master. SO SAD!

• cmaster136
    255 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:34 PM

Thats my point, he tiered up without having played even 1 ranked round as a TM. He should be proud of himself, that is the reason he is now wanting TL's to play him. To me he is still a Master, he has not earned the right to be called anything else.

The three I have left are doing fine, I only play about once a week anymore and I lost my putting touch. ( I suck! )

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:46 PM

I can have lowest avergae setup easy cc tournaments. Lots of  people play cc game to reduce average.

For me i keep average low to play higher tier. If i have 74 average no one will play with me. Thats all average do for me.  

Winning tournament is the key.  I need r11 to do it.

At presents i am losing quiet number of match play lost 4 today. But its ok. Its all distance issue as legend in most clubs. New spots. So i will be back within few days to winning ways.

Tour legend gives me better evaluation of myself.

I am ready for stroke play 18 holes. I am 100% sure u win but i want to see how bad i lose. If i have r11 i have equal chance.

There are good legends and bad legends. Some makes key great shot and gain momentum but there are also flawless consitent legends. My quest is more consistency and fall back shot in trouble. When you try to go up a level you have to find ways for scoring points.

RSS