Forums

Help › Forums

Any legend wants match play (scored)

Fri, May 24 2013 4:46 PM (65 replies)
  • Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 8:04 PM

I see you are only playing under 60's now? Sent you a friend request and a match invite, but if I'm not good enough for ya that's cool. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 9:07 PM

we play. i was playing when u invited me....we play again.. keep urself open or send friend invite

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 10:41 PM

There's nothing unusual about a cheating sandbagger beating Legends. Nothing to see here.

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 11:01 PM

courteneyfish:
    sandbagger

It took him a long time to reach TourMaster, since making that tier he is yet to play a single ranked round. I assume he is looking to beat Legends that way he ups his tier even quicker.

courteneyfish:
    cheating

Where is he cheating?

You need to provide some proof to these accusations.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 11:17 PM

He's not cheating.

Mercy.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 11:32 PM

Sandbagger = Cheat. Cheating the system.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 12:15 AM

courteneyfish:

Sandbagger = Cheat. Cheating the system.

Courteney, if he were bagging or cheating, why would he do it without trying to make credits?

And say he slewed a bunch of higher players, all that will get him is Legend...then what?

He straight on wants to play, that's all.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 12:35 AM

We obviously have different opinions on the meaning of the term. To me it means using an unfair method of gaining an advantage. With this person's stats it's obvious that if he tiered up today he'd have trouble beating any Legend. My guess is either he would go very quiet or reappear with a new name and do it all over again. Bagging isn't just about credits, it's taking wins that  aren't really theirs.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 12:58 AM

he aint beatin too many legends as it is C.  I like his brass and willingness to take lumps.  next step...humility.  He will appreciate legend one day and soon will have to wear that badge and earn it......sometimes after becoming one does this happen.

if I can beat him, no one has anything to worry about

he's a good player and I enjoyed my round with him.  polite, friendly, and expects much of himself.  that's not so bad I guess

• mickb74
    290 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 5:45 AM

courteneyfish:

We obviously have different opinions on the meaning of the term. To me it means using an unfair method of gaining an advantage. With this person's stats it's obvious that if he tiered up today he'd have trouble beating any Legend. My guess is either he would go very quiet or reappear with a new name and do it all over again. Bagging isn't just about credits, it's taking wins that  aren't really theirs.

take him on courteney.

RSS