Forums

Help › Forums

Re: On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • esty26
    425 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:42 AM

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!

Great job mrcaddie organizing this giveaway and thanks renniw52 for forming 12 individuals into a semi-cohesive unit for Day 6.

WGT Stand Bag Plus

straw - Plaid bag has been sent to your friend Doug with seasons's greetings to both. 

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:38 AM

We were born before the wind                                                                                                             also younger than the sun                                                                                                                     Ere the bonnie boat was won as we sailed into the mystic                                                           Hark,now hear the sailors cry                                                                                                               smell the sea and feel the sky                                                                                                             Let your soul and spirit sail into the mystic....                                                                                                                      

Van Morrison

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:44 AM

johnnyrebbel:
    im very happy as to what is being done in the spirit of christmas

i am so grateful for the putter can't wait to get playing and i can't thank you enough and i have also learned a few things along the way as to how gracious some can be, ty all very very much and may it come back to you in the most special of ways Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,ty again best wishes to you and your families 

your humble servant , Johnny Rebel, Peace & Love to all Santas

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 8:35 AM

gparoro:
    I would appreciate if someone would suggest a person & item.

Aceshi47 is looking for a putter 

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 11:56 AM

Wow!  Insecure much buddy? 

That was a fairly light-hearted comment (or at least intended to be), about you referring to one of the best women to ever play on here as, "a golfer's wife".  That would be like referring to Venus or Serena Wiliiams as "a tennis-player's sister".

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and figured that you don't know who Dianne is.  I wasn't busting your balls with my comment...and if it came across as such, then I apologize.  Tone can sometimes be tricky to convey with the written word.

ithurtswnipee:
    I do not know what (sic) means

(sic) = said in context.  Educate yourself on this one.  It's fairly important.

ithurtswnipee:
    Exclamation points after gifting?

Those are to emphasize the fact that I think it's a good thing...and for you to carry on doing it.  I guess you missed the bolded smiley-face after those exclamation points?

ithurtswnipee:
    What would you really like 64,,, er I mean 65

lmfao!  Nice snide little insinuation there.  Got a cheating accusation you want to make?  Oh right, you're missing one important little thing....a shred of evidence.

ithurtswnipee:
    If you don't understand what EVERYONE is doing here

I'm participating as a member of one of those "clubs to come"...so I understand perfectly well what EVERYONE is doing here, and I think it's awesome! (please note that the exclamation point is there for emphasis...)

Now, feel free to delete the bile that you vomited all over my wall, and replace it with an appropriate apology.

And have a Merry Christmas.  ;-)

• KFaubert
    27 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 11:59 AM

All i want for X-mas is an invite to WGT Nation...........................

• gparoro
    22 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 1:21 PM

gparoro:

To Santa Renn & all Individual CC Santas:

I guess no one is interested in Putter Pal, so I am offering 1000 credits for any item in the Pro Shop, level 81 or less.

After reading through Day 6, I am not sure who has been gifted vs who ask. I would appreciate if someone would suggest a person & item.

Now the hard part, my lovely wife is scheduled for a surgery tomorrow morning. We need to leave the house at 5am in the morning, so time for bed for us (10pm EST). Hopefully we come home tomorrow, but she could be staying until Sunday.

I will leave a gift under someone's tree, may be just a few days late.

Thank you for your help & understanding!

Gparoro

Acshi47, Look under your tree & see if you can find that new level 35 Taylormade putter. That is one fine putter. I am sure you will put it to good use!

Merry Christmas, Ace!!

Update on my lovely wife: Surgery went well & she was able to come home today! Thanks for the kind concerns & replies.

God Bless & Merry Christmas to all in WGT land!!!

Gparoro

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:33 PM

gparoro:

To Santa Renn & all Individual CC Santas:

I guess no one is interested in Putter Pal, so I am offering 1000 credits for any item in the Pro Shop, level 81 or less.

After reading through Day 6, I am not sure who has been gifted vs who ask. I would appreciate if someone would suggest a person & item.

Now the hard part, my lovely wife is scheduled for a surgery tomorrow morning. We need to leave the house at 5am in the morning, so time for bed for us (10pm EST). Hopefully we come home tomorrow, but she could be staying until Sunday.

I will leave a gift under someone's tree, may be just a few days late.

Thank you for your help & understanding!

Gparoro

Just got back from a long vacation and noticed mrcaddie doing 12 days of Christmas again!!!! Thanks for setting it up again and to all the individuals and country clubs for taking part. Looks like mrcaddie and the santas went huge this December!!!!

gparor, if your gift is still available and no one has claimed it, I will thankfully receive it. If you think there are more deserving players who should get it, feel free to give it to them instead.

As a person who works in the health care field, I understand what you and your wife are going through right now. Hopefully her surgery is a success and will be back home with you in no time for Christmas!!!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 11:13 PM

gparoro:

Update on my lovely wife: Surgery went well & she was able to come home today! Thanks for the kind concerns & replies.

God Bless & Merry Christmas to all in WGT land!!!

Gparoro

Oh that is fabby news Gparoro! I hope that you and your family have a Blessed and peace-filled Christmas!

Yay!!!!

• aceshi47
    6 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM

Gaproro, I am very happy to hear your wife's surgery went well. That is a real Christmas blessing. I will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Second I would like to thank you for the ghost putter. It was way more than I thought I would receive, I really didn't expect anything. I cant thank you enough. I am sure it will improve my game.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Thank You,

Rich (aceshi47)

RSS