Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • gparoro
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 7:02 PM

To Santa Renn & all Individual CC Santas:

I guess no one is interested in Putter Pal, so I am offering 1000 credits for any item in the Pro Shop, level 81 or less.

After reading through Day 6, I am not sure who has been gifted vs who ask. I would appreciate if someone would suggest a person & item.

Now the hard part, my lovely wife is scheduled for a surgery tomorrow morning. We need to leave the house at 5am in the morning, so time for bed for us (10pm EST). Hopefully we come home tomorrow, but she could be staying until Sunday.

I will leave a gift under someone's tree, may be just a few days late.

Thank you for your help & understanding!

Gparoro

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 7:16 PM

Renni, Santa just sent JohnDalyDaly a brand new set of lvl 59 g20 irons. Hope he enjoys them. It has been a blast to be a part of this Christmas giving. Merry Christmas to all!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 7:20 PM

Wow Lonnie!  Thank you so much for helping out my buddy John!  He's going to be really surprised!

You guys are all awesome!  I hope you all a wonderful holiday season!  May the gift of caring last you all throughout the year!

Love you all!

Kat ♥

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 7:35 PM

And another good thing happend in WGT land 

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 7:50 PM

Yes it did, have we taken care of everybody? I am signing out. Hope we did our part.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 8:04 PM

renniw52:
    have we taken care of everybody?

Almost Sir , I told you this day would run long and you played your shot right .

renniw52:
    Hope we did our part.

Day 6  , we all did good 

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 8:23 PM

IS EVERYBODY HAPPY?

AND taken care of?

• aceshi47
    6 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 8:46 PM

hello santa. I have been I good boy all year. that ought to be worth something. my wish from you would be a new putter under my tree. something by taylor made would be nice. thank you santa...rich

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 9:40 PM

A last minute token to JohnnyRebbel and  a MERRY CHristmas to all!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:33 PM

It is not over for me ,,,  i needed to send a gift to a pro ,well after waiting for a Pro to ask for a Driver ,,,,i got of my behind  ,and  i fund one in my own CC,,,,  I am glad to gift Clavoie7   ,     A Slow Meter  Driver i offered at the start of the 6th day ..........  now i feel better ....   TY to the individuel CC   , to MC  ....       6 more gifting days to come ....... :)  Frapp

RSS