10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:42 PM

frappefort:
    i needed to send a gift to a pro

Very nice form all and also Frappe - great stuff from everyone

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:51 PM

this is the stuff that makes the heart grow 3 sizes for sure - well done santa's - of all days! 

can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :)

cheers opy - you put up with me quite well lol - xtra cookies and nog'grog for ya 

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:59 PM

GPARORO    thoughts will be with you and your wife. Merry Christmas

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:27 AM

gparoro:

To Santa Renn & all Individual CC Santas:

I guess no one is interested in Putter Pal, so I am offering 1000 credits for any item in the Pro Shop, level 81 or less.

After reading through Day 6, I am not sure who has been gifted vs who ask. I would appreciate if someone would suggest a person & item.

Now the hard part, my lovely wife is scheduled for a surgery tomorrow morning. We need to leave the house at 5am in the morning, so time for bed for us (10pm EST). Hopefully we come home tomorrow, but she could be staying until Sunday.

I will leave a gift under someone's tree, may be just a few days late.

Thank you for your help & understanding!

Gparoro

What a wonderful thing to do! I hope your wife recovers quickly and that you both have a wonderful Blessed Christmas, gparoro

{{{HUGG}}}

• bopag
    78 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 1:12 AM

This is a fantastic idea

Back in July I was in a very bad state of mind and I though I was never going to play this game again. I sold all me equipment and then gifted away all that my credits would buy.

I am in  a much better place now and was wanting to to pay here again. With things the way the are I will never be able to equip my golf bag up to what it was before.

I am just asking for any help from anywhere.

Please have a wonderful Christmas

Thank you for reading this even if I don't get any help

Kim

• LordDunne
    41 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 2:38 AM

frappefort:

It is not over for me ,,,  i needed to send a gift to a pro ,well after waiting for a Pro to ask for a Driver ,,,,i got of my behind  ,and  i fund one in my own CC,,,,  I am glad to gift Clavoie7   ,     A Slow Meter  Driver i offered at the start of the 6th day ..........  now i feel better ....   TY to the individuel CC   , to MC  ....       6 more gifting days to come ....... :)  Frapp

I would love the R1 level 11 driver. I have posted before but dont think anyone ever sees my posts. Been a member 2 years and would love a driver.

thanks and happy xmas

• AndreiWoods
    44 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 2:40 AM

Thank you soo much! I look so sexy now lol

Merry Christmas!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:51 AM

Sorry for the tardiness, was on the road all day yesterday so couldn't get to a computer..

Looked at all requests and I think 'OleFernando' will derive the greatest benefit from better irons, tough from the 'tips' with low Gs..Blades sent

Merry Xmas all...

Andy

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:16 AM

Hi Santa, (esty) Thanks for your generous present to my friend Doug, i'm sure he will be delighted to receive a plaid golf bag from you, a couple of months ago he nearly ended up in the long box so this should make him very happy. Many thanks for your generous offer,Happy Chistmas to you and your family..Regards Micha

• Bchill01
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:21 AM

I might be way too late & I was gifted on day 1 (thanks again), but I didn't notice the fact that a person can receive only 1 gift. I was wondering if someone was in a huge giving mood and could send to me a driver? Any one will be better than the starter one I'm using. Thanks & Merry Christmas to all!

RSS