Forums

Help › Forums

Re: On the 9th, 12th Day of Christmas!

Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM (92 replies)
  • gmbell
    42 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 11:50 PM

Have befriended idulf95 and will deliver to him 1000 credits on behalf of AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE cc  and also will invite himf or a round of helpful hints (i'm no gr8 player) but  will give it a shot.Congrats and have a good xmas

• ozysouthpaw
    2,957 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:25 PM

G'day all.

I was AAA's Santa #5.

I sent a friend request to my recipient, bandonjosh and we started exchanging messages about what he would like to receive as his gift.

Being in different timezones made it a little difficult however in the end it worked to his advantage. He advised that he was looking at upgrading his wedges but was unsure of what would best suit. I suggested that he use the free rental period (thanks WGT!) to test the clubs he was looking at.

I am happy to report that Josh has now received the Cleveland 60 & 64 available at his level as well as a sleeve of balls that are a bit better than he was using.

Josh is also keen to take up the option of a "coaching" round, as am I, and I will arrange this when we can set up a suitable time.

I look forward to following his progress in the new year and seeing his average drop with his new clubs.

Ozy.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM

great work AAA ......

RSS