Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt making me legend has ruined me.

Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:01 PM (63 replies)
  • Lordfds
    18 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 6:52 AM

Just FYI,

An auto clicker CAN be tied in (yes I have an IT background). The same way that good shot comes up when you hit the ding.

BUT YOU MISS THE POINT!

The game of golf is a competition against yourself (unless your a pro). In RL I don't get pissed when Tiger has a low round, and I'm in the 90's.  Reality...  this is a game, nothing more, nothing less. If your a young gamer that has spent half his life in front of a video game, your going to master timing and have quicker reaction times than an old duffer like me.

If you want a real suggestion to get lower rounds... Buy a new, more accurate mouse...  It's more valuable than new clubs.

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 8:44 AM

BubbaCrusher007:

greatwhitedale:

since wgt changed the way the tiers worked few years back, my time here is now done, i cant get a game with no one coz when i click join a game people see my status as legend,  why this puts people off i really dont know, i cant shoot anything better than 66ish,  i really dont know how i turned legend anyway, please tell me how i can get an average of 61  without shooting lower than 61, ???? when i went to school avg meant an avg score u shoot, so 61 was my avg so i musta been shooting 56 or lower?  pfffff ive shot 59 once and that was on practise mode on easy tees.     there is also so much variation in just the legend tier, there are legends like me who can only shoot on avg 64-66 on a good day, and those who shoot 54 -57's big big big diffrence  and we are all in same tier,  hmm come on guys wake up, thats like putting the amateurs with the tour masters.

Oh yeah? OH YEAH? So then I can rename this thread:

TEARS FOR TIERS

ha ha,,,ha hah hah ahahhahahahahahaha a         ahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shout, shout, let it all out. 
    These are the things I can do without
    Come on, I'm talking to you. Come on... 

Cool version!! 

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:01 PM

Lordfds:

If your an older gamer that has spent 28 years in front of a video game, your going to master timing and have quicker reaction times than a noob like me.

Fixed for you....

RSS