Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cheating is possible at this game... yup!

Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:16 PM (48 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 1:46 AM

The debate goes on and on and on LMAO

You guys need to get out more

CSC

• xSTILLFLY
    66 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:01 PM

It isn't a debate. it's a fact. it's easy

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:27 PM

While I wait for a reply from " Customer Service", I've tried going through the forums regarding my issue, seeing this one, I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. Quite a while ago I was a Tourney Director for an Online Pool league run through Cases Ladder, the Administrator at that time was fine fellow named Jim Deadlock. With all the "possible" cheat programs that were available and readily used by those unable to compete naturally, he had to come up with a solution that pleased all of his members (1200 at that time).

His solution was a program called Radmin, although it was more work for the Tourney Directors, it quickly got rid of those using forbidden software. It's a simple program allowing access to ones screen, being able to physically see all programs being run by all players while playing the game. I realize this would be near impossible here with the number of members and amount of games being played at one time but maybe there's something out there presently along the same lines.....

I'm sure WGT has something along the same lines as any poker site that award hundreds of thousands dollars out. But what do I know, I'm just a *** trying to get his prepaid gift card to work lol

• mikemcknight
    62 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2013 12:34 PM

It's not skill. People are using outside agents/software to cheat and steal credits. Anybody who wins a dozen or more crystal/diamond prizes in rg's consequently if without a shadow of a doubt cheating. Eye and finger coordination for human beings is not supposed to be virtually perfect, so the logical outcome is that it is done by an "Outside agent",e.g,computer/computer software. There's people new to the game averaging 90% fairways and greens. Wgt should putt 90% plus players(G.I.R,fairways hit),into a special group to combat auto-dinging. They can beat each other to death than as far as i'm concerned.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2013 1:06 PM

Cheating is possible with regards to most things in life.

Golf is a game of honour....if anyone chooses to try and defeat their opponents by cheating in any way or form, then they have no honour.

I'd rather finish last with my honour intact than resort to cheating honest players, virtual & real life.

I can only speak for the players I've played...and I've played many players ranging from starters to the top elite and can honestly say I've never felt any of them were cheating. For what it's worth, the top players have no need to cheat.....they're already great at the game.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2013 4:58 PM

You realize .. your answering a 3 yr old thread .. don't you ???

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:16 PM

lvietri:

You realize .. your answering a 3 yr old thread .. don't you ???

Really only 2 years and 11 months since brought up from the dead;)

RSS