Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating is possible at this game... yup!

Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:16 PM (48 replies)
  • xSTILLFLY
    66 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 7:23 PM

I'm lucky to have a gift of reading lines and winds and my putting is very lethal from long range.   But yeah, you guys should be happy that I'm a legitimate player. I do not condone in Macros. but they are super handy to hit that perfect shot 99% of the time. Perfect approaches and set ups. It's too easy. must find a way to beat macros. but there are always genius' that find a way. and there is almost always away without having some sort of client.

WGT should have a client the detects a macro program running. where people would have to run a client to participate in WGT play. Simple Fix until somebody invents a new way.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 9:34 PM

How do people get satisfaction using a programme to play their shots.

They must be the same types that support a team that always wins. It must make up for their otherwise empty lives.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 10:41 AM

There are cheaters in most every competition or game. I belong to a virtual flying club for 6 yrs. We have cheaters there and have had to take proper action to eliminate their cheating ways. So, where ever there is an opening for cheating someone will do it, just like the sand bagger's on this site.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 11:03 AM

I went to this skiing website, and nothing happens, no game download, couldn't play, said season was over. Is it me?, or does it no longer work?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 11:06 AM

Is there a particular strategy in coming to a golf site to ask about a skiing site nobody knows about?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 1:45 PM

YankeeJim:

Is there a particular strategy in coming to a golf site to ask about a skiing site nobody knows about?

It is in the first post.

• zakibsen
    16 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 5:31 PM

What's cheating anyway - is buying yourself a faster computer or a better connection cheating? Is buying better clubs? Is spending more time practising than others?  I guess you just do what ever you want to to have the fun you want to have from the game. 

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 4:19 AM

xSTILLFLY:
    WGT should have a client the detects a macro program running. where people would have to run a client to participate in WGT play. Simple Fix until somebody invents a new way.

Still waiting for the meter to be fixed, so it seems insane to ask for anything else

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 4:48 AM

I had no idea you could cheat, seems wrong to me  but each to his own. i don't think buying better clubs or balls is cheating but i would say that i've bought better Clubs and Balls, Pro's do that in real life, i doubt if Tiger Woods is using a starter set, its all part of the game.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 8:19 AM

zakibsen, having a fast PC, purchasing better equipment is not cheating by any means.  Cheating is defined as breaking the rules put in place by the games official.  What you describe is called optimizing your game experience.  It is the purchasing of credits for better equipment and tourneys that allows this game to exist.  Cheating would be a system that allows you an unfair advantage by going past the game controls that would allow you to DING every time, or artificially inflating your score to stay in a certain tier.  Both affect other players and other peoples wallets.

RSS