Forums

Help › Forums

Profile photos/logos (copyright infringement?)

Wed, May 2 2012 2:43 AM (51 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 9:33 AM

Hello Reverend............TOO FUNNY!  Yeah, you got me!  Hey, if I can make just (1) person happy each day........that's FANTASTIC...LOL! 

Well, "maybe" I should have used a photo of "DUDLEY DO-RIGHT" as my WGT Profile Photo................Ha! 

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 7:16 PM

YankeeJim:
    Oscar's, used to have a 8 foot tall replica of the golden statue they give away at their awards ceremony set right in front of the store. It went to court and the owner lost and the MPAA people actually came and took the statue!

Ain't that the way it goes, always the working stiff  getting pushed around,  But I guess if life was fair then Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.

• DrFell
    120 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 7:48 AM

Do I look worried?

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 12:59 PM

P.S...................oh, I know.  Why doesn't one of the MEMBERS here post the "WGT" World Golf Tour (Logo) as their "Profile Photo".  See what happens.........LOL.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 1:11 PM

I'll let Bold and Brave Sir Robin handle that one. 

I'm still too scared to remove that tag from my mattress that says "Not to be removed", just in case the mattress police decide to make an example of me......

*crawls back under tin-foil hat*

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 2:28 PM

BOBTX61:

P.S...................oh, I know.  Why doesn't one of the MEMBERS here post the "WGT" World Golf Tour (Logo) as their "Profile Photo".  See what happens.........LOL.

What else?

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 2:41 PM

MUSTAQBAL1:

as a compliment bob, i could swear you resemble kurt russell.  has anyone ever told you that?

q

Some say I look like Bob.  Sorry, I  just dont see the resemblance.

BTW Bob, you are a very handsome fella (and i say that  in a deep straight manly voice  kinda way)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 2:46 PM

Effin' Don again!

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 3:43 PM

OK......that's it "RUNWME"..........dang......my ATTORNEYs will be contacting you tomorrow (all photos of me are copyrighted)...........LOL!!!! 

OK......you got me good, man..........TOO FUNNY!!!

Bob

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 3:46 PM

OK "Topcat488".................I'm gonna tell your Mom on you......LOL!!! *smile*

RSS