Help › Forums

The history of, well, History

Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:12 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 11:41 AM

I know right?

Lambert and I have been working on a simple theory of mine recently, well as it turns out, not too recently, because the problem will be, I got ahead of myself, and still am.

Obviously I will write more when I catch up, but its my "speed of light " thesis, so you won't actually be reading this quite as contempraneously as you might imagine, simply because where you are, it hasn't yet been written.

Trouble is, I don't know where to Lambert got, all I know he isn't here or there because in a way, so am I.

If you see him, let him know I want my bl0ody fiver back.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 11:56 AM

Lizzie, my dear, once again you have amazed me. You and only you, could  transverse space and time with such agility. Lambert is in the tween at the moment, and totally petrified. You must stop using him as a lab mouse, the poor gent has to be frazzled. Also, Only you is one of my favorite Platters songs. Now I'm caught in time.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 11:58 AM

It'll be great. Wasn't it.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 1:07 PM

Ahhh... Ms. Rossetti. There appears to be a nuisancely bit of this going on within the immediate proximity of the forums. Why, just last week Mio was commenting on the "ubiquitous" nature of this intriguing phenomena. I am sure that in your more than capable hands all will be put to right, and Lambert will be rejoining you soon, if what a tad disheveled.

Regards,

Doc

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 5:28 PM

drmoose:
    Why, just last week Mio was commenting on the "ubiquitous" nature of this intriguing phenomena.

I did?  Really?  Well, I can't remember what happened tomorrow let alone last week.  But never mind, I will surely remember by yesterday, once the sound of light reaches my fingertips.  Until then, if I see Lambert I will already have told him to find the fiver Lizzie lent him next week and give it back to me where it belonged in the last place.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 6:29 PM

Well lets see if we want to bend the speed of light we add a little gravity and before we know it we are back to where we started before we left.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 8:02 PM

piztaker:

It'll be great. Wasn't it.

Great line, now ya have Lizzie spinning:)...or.... 

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 3:25 AM

Lizzie - your post still hasn't reached my screen yet.  Could you please tell me what you will be writing and when did you write it, because now, I will soon be so confused back then.

Looks like history had already repeated itself again in the near future.  That's because you still haven't given me back the tenner I'm going to lend to you soon.  That's if you don't come next week and have already taken it yourself.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 3:48 AM

hmm, i just saw lambert in the next 5 minutes, and he was rambling something about "tomorrow is the today you where talking about yesterday". i said to him that he owed you a fiver, but he swears he didnt get it yet. he also said the 100 you already lent him next week was 200 short.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 4:02 AM

lol, i just saw him again at 2 o clock later today, and he wasnt a happy butler liz. he told me there was pandemonium at the butlers convention. said something about the tea service, nobody knew who was serving who, or indeed if they where even supposed to be serving themselves. 

• PAGES
RSS