Forums

Help › Forums

Natural talent

Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:37 AM (93 replies)
  • SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 6:37 AM

MioKontic:

I was looking for a MPC game earlier today and, as always, I check out the player's profile before accepting any challenge.  Came across a Pro who joined last August but only played his first ranked stroke play game at the beginning of April this year.  And this was his 5 games as a Hack:

And the scores got no worse in his 10 games as Amateur either with another 55 in the mix.

I love playing Match games with "pros" ..

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 6:41 AM

Interesting when high ranked play lower and get ''ripped off''

couldn't be they were trying to fleece what they thought was a sucker huh..

I've said many times show the credits all have..then you challenge at your own risk

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 7:38 AM

The winners of the wgt national tournament at congressional for PRO, Tour Pro & Master had not played WGT for over 4 or 5 months yet they come in and each score 60 or better and win $100 gift card each.  If that isn't cheating the system, what is?  How many legitimate players who have lost out in that tournament to players who play their legend account all day long, then play a round of their other account just to win a easy $100.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 9:54 AM

chrisironsbones:
    The winners of the wgt national tournament at congressional for PRO, Tour Pro & Master had not played WGT for over 4 or 5 months yet they come in and each score 60 or better and win $100 gift card each.

WOWSA!! ,If its that easy maybe we should all try it?

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 9:56 AM

SafariMan62:

And this was his 5 games as a Hack:

LMAO!!

• RoninGBH
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:01 AM

geez

wait until he gets new clubs for christmas :)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:11 AM

chrisironsbones:

The winners of the wgt national tournament at congressional for PRO, Tour Pro & Master had not played WGT for over 4 or 5 months

too busy playing their other accounts u huh

tbe

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:42 AM

That is a scary stat Chris  (if true)...what's even more frightening is the fact that it must be high end legend's taking part in this double account crap

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 12:34 PM

High end?? Shooting those numbers with hack equipm. and low end balls? a 55?? This guys real account will be off the charts...As in NOT in Genorb's list cause who would think of looking for legend with an average of 49?

RSS