Forums

Help › Forums

Natural talent

Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:37 AM (93 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 5:54 AM

I am positive WGT knows many of the multi-accounters & sandbaggers, WGT receive many mails with players that are cheating, not only with the before mentioned issues, but also people who borrow accounts from other players, etc. As mentioned before, why bother chasing & banning those players if business are running well?, either with cheats or not, those players buy from WGT shop.

The biggest problem I see here is that. THERE ARE NO COMPETITORS FOR THIS GAME!

If someone or a group of investors smart enough could make a game similar to this one based either with flash or any other plugin/software with good running servers, offering somehow the same kind of services or even better conditions for worldwide costumers THEN, WGT will start looking into FINISHING THE BETA VERSION, fixing bugs, offering better services, listening to all our complains about sanbaggers, multiaccounters & listening also about our game suggestions.

I would like to see another golf game in the net attractive enough to make me think twice before using more money here.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 9:33 AM

@LOLServer

Yes indeed I think you are right. People would look at that as an alternative or even yet as a better place to play. But like with all software cheaters are inevitable. They would have some there too . Unfortunately all I do, as a consumer when it comes to golf sims is play with people I know mostly. Usually there is always the core of people like us that make this community great regardless of the few degenerates :) 

But if I see a cheater Ill tie him up and call for a public stoning :) 

Have agreat weekend everyone except for you cheaters .

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 12:18 PM

Interestingly, the player I highlighted in the opening post hasn't played a game since I posted that.  Did someone do something or is he just taking a break to get out of the (community) spotlight???

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 1:21 PM

They have probably opened another account and are back to scamming.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 1:35 PM

Well, he's not been disabled, so obviously just waiting for the storm to die down before he starts fleecing again.  Or, like you say Ren, he's started another.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 12:44 AM

Well, the player from the opening post is still here, and that's after I've posted on Icon's wall with the player's name.  A Pro with a 58 average and still being allowed to scam other players.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 8:23 AM

wow.In the words of the immortal Hancock ...Good Job.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 8:44 AM

The player in question may have done nothing wrong.

If they had their previous account closed and started up a new one that is allowed. I'm not saying I agree with it, but calling people cheaters without knowing they are breaking the T+Cs is wrong. Because they maybe all legit, under WGTs current rules.

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 3:57 AM

MioKontic:

I was looking for a MPC game earlier today and, as always, I check out the player's profile before accepting any challenge.  Came across a Pro who joined last August but only played his first ranked stroke play game at the beginning of April this year.  And this was his 5 games as a Hack:

And the scores got no worse in his 10 games as Amateur either with another 55 in the mix.

I joined Dec 2010 and my first game was july 2011...Now I can't explain the scores, but did you look at the players clubs? I had starters until Pro and I averaged 78 : / my guess: restarts and some kind of cheat software that can put your best try at that hole into your round...you play 18 perfect holes (for starter clubs) and u get a low score...now many legends can shoot legit 55's but a Hack is a different story...and what was this player's level?

RSS