Forums

Help › Forums

Natural talent

Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:37 AM (93 replies)
  • MarcelDionne
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:40 PM

lol i didnt even notice that. But i enjoyed playing and even though i got beat to a possible multi accounter i'm not gonna complain about it. 100 is better than 50 but it was a free tournament so don't really feel jipped at all.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:59 PM

7thwave:

High end?? Shooting those numbers with hack equipm. and low end balls? a 55?? This guys real account will be off the charts...As in NOT in Genorb's list cause who would think of looking for legend with an average of 49?

wrong....

this person joined sometime in August last year but only played his/her 1st ranked rounds in April this year......so he/she has had an 8 month orfgyfest of XP Boost and possibly eaten more XP Choco bars than Willy Wonka could w4nk over...In between times he/she has played the usual no ranked but all alt shot games or blitz's to reach level utopia (how many levels can you go up in 8 months lol.?.......there's a pro floating around WGT who's level 91..& who started in Sept 2011...so this person has been here 1 month earlier & could be l90+ )

these low scores are nowhere near as good as they look.....given that they're off hack tees with the very best of clubs/balls.

give me the same l85-90 high end clubs/balls and stick me off the hack tees and I'd make this person's score looks like a bad day at the office....I'd even leave the driver out of the bag altogether.....no real need for a 287yrd driver off hack tees eh?

could have been any tier from master to legend...........but not a high end legend in my opinion.

tbe

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 12:36 AM

thebigeasy707:

7thwave:

High end?? Shooting those numbers with hack equipm. and low end balls? a 55?? This guys real account will be off the charts...As in NOT in Genorb's list cause who would think of looking for legend with an average of 49?

wrong....

this person joined sometime in August last year but only played his/her 1st ranked rounds in April this year......so he/she has had an 8 month orfgyfest of XP Boost and possibly eaten more XP Choco bars than Willy Wonka could w4nk over...In between times he/she has played the usual no ranked but all alt shot games or blitz's to reach level utopia (how many levels can you go up in 8 months lol.?.......there's a pro floating around WGT who's level 91..& who started in Sept 2011...so this person has been here 1 month earlier & could be l90+ )

these low scores are nowhere near as good as they look.....given that they're off hack tees with the very best of clubs/balls.

give me the same l85-90 high end clubs/balls and stick me off the hack tees and I'd make this person's score looks like a bad day at the office....I'd even leave the driver out of the bag altogether.....no real need for a 287yrd driver off hack tees eh?

could have been any tier from master to legend...........but not a high end legend in my opinion.

tbe

I stand corrected. You are ofc totally right.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 1:24 AM

The player in question is only at L59 now.  But the good news is that he has now been disabled.  I'm sure he'll pop up again somewhere, but maybe eventually he'll resign to the fact he can't get away with the scam for long.

Thanks WGT.  Now, how about looking at those 2 players at the top of the Pro leaderboard in the Congressional tournament, the results which you have posted in your News section and the Winners Circle setion in the forum.  And if you do the right thing and get rid of them too, will the next players down the leaderboard get the $100 vouchers which should have rightfully been theirs anyway?

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 1:53 AM

MioKontic:

Now, how about looking at those 2 players at the top of the Pro leaderboard in the Congressional tournament,....

it's more than those 2

5 winners in the lower 3 tiers.

there was also a possible attempt at TM but didn't score low enough, 

but as everything has been checked and verified by wgt... then all is well with the world

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 7:36 AM

the winner of pro hadn't played for 5 months, the tour pro not played for 7 MONTHS, and the master for 4 months. Now i'm a 58 average legend, and if i havn't played a certain course for more than a week, i get rusty, and easily forget how breaks reacts on putts, and takes at least a few rounds to get used t the course again.  Most players get better at putting when they get to a certain level, doubt a low level player is that consistant with putting unless they've had the practice on their "original" account.

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 9:31 AM

lol, both winners of the tour pro & master field are quite similar.

almost never play ranked rounds, even rare to play 18 holes and post a score.  Both posted their best 18 hole score EVER in this tournament.  Also, both players had not swung a club in months before this round.  And finally, they are in the same country club! 

lmao

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 10:56 AM

8buster8:

lmao

look a little deeper for a bigger lmao

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 12:54 PM

hyena64:

Speaking of natural talent, pjctas tells me you've got the skinny on getting around those videos for credits.  What's the deal rag man?

I get all my credits the right way you stating lies about me now too?

Dont lie on me u liar shut ur trap Hyena I have had no such discusiion with you. Heck I dont like you . Your a liar .Prove where I had such a comment to say about that. ? LIAR LIAR LIAR Go hang out with your mutli account friends .

RSS