Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:30 PM

Rimsky Korsikoffee House in S.E. Portland has a dead body in the upstairs bathroom. It might be a mannequin, and she might just be taking a bath, but you should definitely check it out if you're still in Portland.

Your name is Yancy.

• MedfordMel
    20 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 9:05 AM

Thanks, god. I heard about that place. Supposedly haunted but we believe it to be a debunkable. We'll get you the real thing pretty soon. Not to be discounted.

His name is Yancy, my name is Mel.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 9:21 PM

Mel -- you need to play more golf and less book learning.

---Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 1:35 PM

While we are all BETA2.0 with our new camera style and whatnots --- My name is Yancy and will continue our work on investigatins the wgt.com paranormables!

TEAM YANCY is calling out to all WGT'ers to send over and whatnot any paranormal experiences they done may had all up on the Olympic Club Golf Course on wgt.com

When all documentables are in, TEAM YANCY will make a vidya and all that so that both the PGA players, Regionable Qualifiers & the WGT players will be prepared to avoid paranormal pitfalls

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 9:18 AM

Hello WGT -- My name is Yancy. Been having some techinicals diffuclts --- working on a post US OPEN de-briefing and whatnots. The other day - I went fer some goods all up at our general store and found this:

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 4:10 PM

Yancy  ure heds gone son. if thats all u gotta do all day . lmao . them are where drains have been laid in the car park.   get a life. 

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 1:11 AM

Most definitely Alien Green.  And you just gotta degopher that code.

Now, I sees in yer videya lots of veyhickles comins in and out of them there parking thingymajobies.  Aliens spaceships or earth veyhickles?  Be careful now out there Yancy, we don't want another abductation.  And, if yers gonna stake out the parking lotto, be it day or night, watch out fer those seekuritee guards too, cos they mays take yer in, if yer knows what I'm sayin.  Just sayin.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 3:51 PM

BustaSpliff:
    Yancy  ure heds gone son. if thats all u gotta do all day . lmao . them are where drains have been laid in the car park.   get a life. 

Tadow!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:06 PM

YancyCan:
    TEAM YANCY is calling out to all WGT'ers to send over and whatnot any paranormal experiences they done may had all up on the Olympic Club Golf Course on wgt.com

Yancy,

I am hopin you and your team can do explorables on this. I was up on OhLimp-ick and everytime I hit a good shot I would get Sparkly Pants. It was like they wuz elecktrified and I am worried about wearin em in a rainstorm?

I am sure there is some Aleen force at work here and whatnots. Please explore this asap.

Your name is Yancy

SM

PS...when will you be ready to tell us about your abduction?

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:18 PM

lol , funny as !   ...  nice 1 magic  !

RSS