Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 1:37 PM

thebigeasy707:

Yancy!

I got an investigatable for you...........

Check this out!

TBE

karma's a beeyotch ! He musta done somethin to deserve that !!

Good one, TBE !!

SM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 4:03 PM

ANDYSON    your  video  has to  be  the  best  video  of  2012   on  WGT  ,   i  know   you  would  get  my  vote  if  there was a  post  for   best    funny  Video  of the year ...HA HA :)

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 5:06 PM

thebigeasy707:

Kinda makes you wonder if we should be pulling the flag on every single approach shot..

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:11 AM

frappefort:
    LOL   Andy.........      great   video,   ty   for this  smile  on  my  face . 
    Thank You for the nice words frappefort!

By popular demand of thousands of women on WGT, ( and Strangely enough a few of the men ),..... they want to see you dance frappefort!.........    

Introducing the newest member of Yancycan's Dance Troupe............

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:20 AM

too much Andy

epic

sure glad your on my team

lmao

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 8:03 AM

Andyson,  i  am  in  verry  good   compagnie  ,    i  even  find  myself  sexsy  LOL  ,  ty  vm  for  this  video and the  smile   on  my  face  .   keep  up  this   sort  of  video  going  ,  i  would  read  this  sort  of  post  and  never  have to  read  the crying  sort  of post  ever again  .....................     oups   i remember  crying  about a few thing in the past  LOL.......              i think i will put  my  real  face (picture )  on  my avatar  for  a  few  days ....        i would  love for you  to send  me  the link  to  this  video  with  my  real  face on  it  if you can  please .          that  would  impress the hell out of a few players  on  my  CC      ..........          thnxs      again  Andy

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:01 AM

I sent you the link to the video you wanted in a PM Frank.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 10:42 PM

Now, Yes I been doing some dancin and such to help fund the TEAM YANCY EXPLRABLES. However, I insisted it stay tasteful and classy like. I will not release the DVD extras where a few of my feller dancers crosed the common man line. Sayin'

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 6:55 AM

YancyCan:

Now, Yes I been doing some dancin and such to help fund the TEAM YANCY EXPLRABLES. However, I insisted it stay tasteful and classy like. I will not release the DVD extras where a few of my feller dancers crosed the common man line. Sayin'

Sincerely, I am Yancy

i am sorry  Yancy  that you find  Andy video not  classy ,i  find it so funny ,i still cant see what wrong with this funny video   ,here i was so happy to appear  on the same video  with you  ,to get  some players smilling  ,  stress  releiver  if there is one  this video .  i guess i can see why  it may be distastfull  to some  , but i am sure Andy intention was to make us laugh  i sure did, still smilling ....  i am still a fan  of you and the explorable  Yancy    see you  latter     friend

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 10:07 AM

I think you misunderstood Yancy's English mon ami.

"He insisted it stay tasteful and classy like."  That means he made sure it was tasteful and classy.

RSS