Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:14 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 12:22 AM

TEAM YANCY LOST FOOTAGE: Cameraman/ActionMan Shanahanan gets all up in there for closelier looks up in the tree that houses that Bigfoot looking stick figure that be the size of 10 men.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 9:26 AM

Yancy  i got nervous myself  whatching    this  video ,,,,scary stuff  be carefull  ( mon ami) Stange  un explanatory  fomation  if i ever seen  one  ........ to you and your brave team ,keep exploring,investigating  the whatnots ,  and all them  weird thing  appening in WGT  ,  i am on to something  ,  hope i dont get beamed somewhere ,i cant say no more, i am being watched  i feel   .............by   powerful  forces     :)      

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:48 PM

frappefort:
    i am being watched  i feel  

That'll happen when they know what you know and they know this.

My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:50 PM

godelescher:
    Your name is Yancy.

Should we talk about what we talked about in here and whatnot?
    Or we still beta?

THX - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:55 PM

TEAM YANCY PARANORMAL EXPLORERS: That Big Green Thing & Such #1/2

Yancy & Medford Mel, continue exploring a local muni golf course that is allegedly haunted, alien colonized and sasquatched! Camerwork by Shananahan

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:42 AM

glad, you have shown us the big green water tank,  it is known,to have other unexplainable   stuff in there,  Alien hidding place and whatnot ,   some say  sasquach    big foot,yeti , takes baths  in there late at night be carefull,  i am  Frapp ,i am still being  observed i think  by  strange  powerful force , i cant say no more , this is Beta   ,,,         keep exploring  the unexplainable ....  i am , regardles of the possible danger :)    you are Nancy             :)    

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 10:29 AM

ALIEN COLINIZATION VIA EARTH AND WHATNOT TUTORIOL:

iN THIS VIDEO WE STATE OR NULL HYPOTHESIS AND SUCH THE REASON WE KEEP ON EXPLORING DAY IN AND DAY OUT:

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:29 PM

i think  i got ,beemed   the other day  ,cause that hat you finded looks a lot like mine .....  Wow  what was i doing there ,Yancy,  weird stuff going on  ,it  all started with  the first video  i saw ,  18 months back ,,, cant talk about it   and whatnots .......But  you keep looking  for them aliens ,  and whatnot....i am  Frapp   . looking for proof  of  unexplainable  stuff goig on on WGT,   ( Weird Guy To)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:36 PM

frappefort:
    i think  i got ,beemed   the other day  ,cause that hat you finded looks a lot like mine .....  Wow  what was i doing there ,Yancy

Are you ready  talk about iand whatnots?
    Regards, I am Yancy

RSS