Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 1:33 PM

Yancy i have something you will want to see.  St. Andrews Hole 7, playing in the Tough it Out......Trans Atlantic Starter Clubs Tourney with MacDuff10.   My drive veered way off line right(as you can see my position for approach in hole layout pic right sight side.    While setting up to take my 2nd shot, this large transparent, crystal like tower loomed directly ahead.    By viewing our chat you see Duffers reaction.

Note the shadow to right, under the hole layout pic, the head, body, and 2 long arms clearly visible.  Obviously i was being watched.  

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:30 AM

Well, let's see now Kurtsbuford, I'm only a junior type ambassador, but, after triangulating the parabola,

and allowing for VEM influence,

I believe what we have here may well be another abduction of some feller WGT player via Alien tractor beam. Any CC's notice they're a member short (insert joke about "short member" here ) should definately get Team Yancy involved.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 4:58 PM

Kurt ---- I am on a Squatch mission. But as a common man, I beieve your sighting to be most important, to me master theorums, can you send this to yancycan@yahoo.com.

Your help much appreciated and whatnot. I am hiding under a Squatch fondled tree rightow.

THX I AM YANCY

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 5:13 PM

Kurtsbuford:

this large transparent, crystal like tower loomed directly ahead. 

it's a fairway marker pole giving you the direction to the green

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 6:18 PM

Yancy you need to check out the fence line on St Andrews 18 th hole , there is a stalker of some sort hiding in the cars , i have him sniped in my saves but got know idea how to paste it on this post , may be worth a look , 3/4 the way up the fairway  on the right  !

He is acting very suspicious ,

dflop  !

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 3:50 AM

Yancy, I dig it.........Now I need you to tell 'em I can post or whatnot when I need to. Maybe I don't have the right things to say when I want to..........or maybe I do, or not. whatever. My unemployment wgt fund is almost out. I'm not alone and I'm feelin' like noone cares about my full backspin punched driver doesn't make a hole in one every time. WGT doesn't care about my punch shots? No offense meant, I'm offensive in a passive aggresive way. I'll never make a finesse putt after this I' pretty sure.

AND                I'll never get a response. Wanna play no limit poker at my home game? SoCal

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 10:39 AM

txzdave:
    Yancy, I dig it

Hello txzdave ---- I am Yancy. I feel your pain, just stay with it brother. ATM: I am in a winter long Squatch Squat....the internets are due in this week and I will be back full force and watnots, then we play a match sir.

My apolgables to my not reply to me messages and such. I am lil confsed and such right now. Mel and the oters coming soon -- with 2 usb dongles.

Stay with me know peoplke. My name is Yancy. I got new viders on the yotuber:

http://youtube.com/users/yancycan

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 10:41 AM

dflop ----  is he wearing black and sort of pudgy and whatnots? THX I am Yancy

I documnted some stuff there ---- lets talk this out

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 11:35 AM

Hello Yancy.  I am a bileavorh and a fallower of your tscientific documentation work and whatnots.  We need a better signal on your previous vindex on the yutoobes and such cause coudn't witnessed it.  Thanku !

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 11:46 AM

Quijotazo:

Hello Yancy.  I am a bileavorh and a fallower of your tscientific documentation work and whatnots.  We need a better signal on your previous vindex on the yutoobes and such cause coudn't witnessed it.  Thanku !

Haha, I love to see everyone typing "Yancy-speak"! Yancy - your fans are waiting with baited breath for a working link to your Youtube videos... and what nots.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS