Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:48 PM

I think weall're in great debitables with your couragelous team, by captering thowse incredible noises directly from the Sasquash Fornication Station.  You have earn your reputable prestigity, and the tscientiezt community will give you the recognosurance of your deservation.  Your true admirators !  We love yor objectivable !

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:39 PM

Thanks for posting but i cant get any sound on Utube,everything else i go  on o liesten too is ok,except utue.

any1 else have this  prob. t.y

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:32 PM

Mr. Head Ambassador, ah, reminds me of my younger days when I used to court the ladies. More often than not, I made some of them samsquatch noises. Not to detract from your findins' and whatnot, but is you sure youse didn' happen on a parked car at lover's leap?

Doc:)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:34 PM

Mr Yancy Sir ,  Its all good to see you back doing what you do best and whatnot,s .

OPY iaaRft

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 8:26 PM

Deer Sirs. Yancy Paranormal Investigatives Teamering and such :

Here I need to report some new expontanious researcheative on very suspiscious paranormal activities we think just found on several locations over WGT fifty one areated, using a new computhermic tool created for this porpuose :  An ultra-infragreen-anolizher for image, showin bermuda-like triangels with magnetic powers ... plise revise the fallowing imaginables and whatnots :

In the sole attempt to defend aour planet Ewrth from invasives.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 9:50 AM

This peakthure speaks selfingly ... You are right Yancy ... Strange things r happening here ... I think colonisation prosecss in advancing thrwguh WGT sites and such ...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 12:40 PM

Quijotazo:
    Here I need to report some new expontanious researcheative on very suspiscious paranormal activities we think just found on several locations over WGT fifty one areated

Quijotazo ----  am impressables with your research and whatnot. I would like to use yermedia in my soon to be released "Yancys Unified Grand Theory of Golfing Paranormal
    & Alien Colinization Stress Dreams. Without a hint from one of WGT's wisest players, Zygnnziak -- this new unified theory would not have come about. I thank him, as he is like my Obi-Wan all up on this. This video is currently under production and hopefully will allow us all to sleep much better and such.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 12:48 PM

DEBRIEFING FOR Squatch Squeels LIVE AM VIDEO

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 12:54 PM

dflop sir --- please watch this here video fom my vault. Is this the feller?

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:10 PM

YancyCan:

Quijotazo ----  am impressables with your research and whatnot. I would like to use yermedia in my soon to be released "Yancys Unified Grand Theory of Golfing Paranormal & Alien Colinization Stress Dreams". Without a hint from one of WGT's wisest players, Zygnnziak -- this new unified theory would not have come about. I thank him, as he is like my Obi-Wan all up on this. This video is currently under production and hopefully will allow us all to sleep much better and such.

I feel very honorated by your wordin' Sir YancyCan, and very thankfool with your researchative team, buc'ause the world is now saferer since we know the truth or yor YUGTGPACSD (Yancys Unified Grand Theory of Golfing Paranormal & Alien Colinization Stress Dreams).  We all know now that inhibitants from the martian planet of Mars are actually interestellartic golfers and dehr plan of colinizination of planet Ewrth is inminuentionally starting here on the WGT.  Yours trully Sir.

RSS