Team Yancy Paranormal Explorables
    Sneak-Peek All-Beta Mode
    "Get All Up In There -- Don't Be Shy Now"
    Video 3 of 3
    ©2012 TEAM YANCY

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 6:20 PM

Easy on the Haribo fellas! LOL! Great stuff guys! Keep us updated.

HAWK

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:27 AM

YancyCan:

Team Yancy Paranormal Explorables
    Sneak-Peek All-Beta Mode
    "Get All Up In There -- Don't Be Shy Now"
    Video 2 of 3
    ©2012 TEAM YANCY

Yall take care round that Sasquatch nest Yancy we don't want you or Mel to get troublins and stuff. Looks like them investigables are paying off and keeping the rest of us safe from the unexplainables.

Good to see you using the Haribos to placate any evil thoughts that there Sasquatch might have. Definitely need a roundtablin to discuss this astounding developmentables.

Stay safe, over and out.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 1:52 PM

Good day Mr Yancy.. 

Havin been a YancyCan Fan for some time now ,  It is nice to see your new Beta V2.0 format.

And now that you are on the other side of the camera so that we all can see you and Medford Mel will bring a new perspective to your fan,s world wide !

OPY

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 3:33 PM

And we can all now see where the Loudmouth clothing phenomenon first originated. Yancy the trendsetter!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 9:09 PM

opyeuclid:

Good day Mr Yancy.. 

Havin been a YancyCan Fan for some time now ,  It is nice to see your new Beta V2.0 format.

And now that you are on the other side of the camera so that we all can see you and Medford Mel will bring a new perspective to your fan,s world wide !

OPY

As a common feller, I am very humbled by your interest and whatnots. Without fine folk like yourself letting me know that TEAM YANCY is doing good work here (allegedly).

Sincerely, I am Yancy

PS. theres some new footage and whatnots from that day all up on the yootube!

TEAM YANCY "Case of The Missing 24-Hour Sobriety Token"

Yancy has misplaced (ie. lost and whatnot) his 24-Hour Sobriety Token --- Watch as Medford Mel tries to "talk him down" as he begins to spiral his way down.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 9:11 PM

esssy:

CHEERS

esssy

p.s how would i go putting up some journey videos yancy am how do i put them on here,,in the next 2 or 3months time i would to put some videos on here with certain courses and my home town just show the world my home town best city in the world ADELAIDE.

Esssy --- please contact me all up on this WGT and whatnots. I am always happy to help a friend if it is of the possibles!

RSS