Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 3:08 PM

MioKontic:
    Loudmouth clothing

I was told by a little bird , (  play on words / golf term / bird )   That Team Yancy was going to market them as  " Husky Voice "

Can you see the new add,s all up on WGT ?

Husky Voice is the choice , Look great at the golf course and tough enough for paranormal .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 10:44 PM

opyeuclid:

Husky Voice is the choice , Look great at the golf course and tough enough for paranormal .

I be likin' the cut of yer jib and whatnots on all about this. Am i up on them wgt forums?

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 8:38 AM

Mr. Ambassador, yer new foremat is most informable and I can already see it will prove an indispensable tool in your paranormable investigatables.

Doc

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 12:41 PM

drmoose:

Mr. Ambassador, yer new foremat is most informable and I can already see it will prove an indispensable tool in your paranormable investigatables.

Doc

Thnak You Dr.

Feedback is most of the appreciatins and whatnots for me and Medford Mel as we beta-try our new project and such.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 1:17 PM

LOL  Yancy & Mel ....  we in the Paranormal  stuff and whatnot ,have requested a 12 hour Sobriety Token ,     i was  told by whatnot ,they are  making me  a 8 hour Token ,no drinks, no funny candles ,  no reading the forum .      if i fail  i will spend time with big foot ,not in a good position  if you know what i mean .....so  i failed,  but i was given  a Token  by Big Foot  , saying  First Paranormal experience ,Congrats .......  Hope you never get face to face with the foot long ...he seems to enjoy my compagnie LOL  . Esssy  i hope you dont draw    a picture of my experiment ,for all Yancy follower to see LOL  .........         hope also   i put a smile on your faces :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 2:45 PM

frappefort:
    a 12 hour Sobriety Token ,     i was  told by whatnot ,they are  making me  a 8 hour Token

You friend are brilliant. Lets play a Blitzer soon - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 2:11 PM

CoosBayCarol finished with the editin's and whatnots on our new explorables:

TEAM YANCY PARANORMAL EXPLORERS: The Case of That Big Green Thing & Such CLIP #1/2  ---

Yancy & Medford Mel, continue exploring a local muni golf course that is allegedly haunted, alien colonized and sasquatched!

• kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 5:50 AM

Nice outfit Yancy :)

you look like your ready for anything right there mate...Although these types of outfits might deter the paranormables and such. Be careful Yancy or you may never play 9 holes with the beast.

I am the only man to have ever done so.

*** beat me 3 up.

keep up the good work.

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 6:47 AM

So far I'm  very impressed with the V2.0 project Yancy.  I don't know but either you got you a big time Hollywood cameraman or  was able to hack and re-engineer some sorta alien technology because the videos look great.  

Let's hope these videos will finally be what gets the attention of the broader scientific community and you will be able to get some grants or funding.  Smart move on wearing the Anti-Sasquatch suite.  Bigfoots are very afraid of fire.  But it also makes you look bona-fide and that's what it takes to get taken seriously and get some of the big $$$.  

Be careful out there guys.

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 6:14 PM

Hey Yance, scientists and such people say that the slamswench exhibits a musky odor, so you boys be keepin open yer sniffers while on your searchables...

sayin..

RSS