Forums

Help › Forums

Heads UP: Downtime tonight + Upcoming changes ...

Sat, Jun 9 2012 4:39 PM (151 replies)
  • trickee
    349 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:30 AM

I feel that weather or not it's against the rules in real golf doesnt really matter.  If the people im playing with are taking the time to read the green's and putt then the least I can do is make the game fair by doing the same thing. To me its cheating to avoid that part of the game by chipping over the obsticle, and the challenge of putting and reading the greens  ( like the golf gods had intenended ).

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:53 AM

Yeah me too Hazen mate lol

hpurey:

WGTicon:
    And a surprise!

• nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:00 AM

YankeeJim:

canuck4everr:
    Good first step , now only allow chipping on greens once or twice per 18 hole game .

That's a pretty good idea.  It would stop players gamers from taking advantage of it. 

no it wouldn`t you see this what a gamer does.... it overcomes any obstacle in its way (that inc people like you) we over look them and laugh at how much of a joke you have been on wgt. You`ve been a member since 2009 how much have you spent to become nobody legend on here ... so there will always be advantages to us gamers... shame you spend more time posting negative posts in the forum than posting good scores also you say about me leveling up & protecting a good avg in a previous post..... yes i am now going to level up and tier up when i`m ready not when a nobody tells me to do so i`ll play the game at my own pace not one you set !!! .... maybe if you would have listened to people in the past you wouldn`t cry so much and dribble on like a nobody now move over old timer nobody !!! AND let the new ones through whilst you just drift off into the sunset being a nobody ...... i`m off to play the x-box now for a bit catch you soon then i`ll be back to play a computer golf game later lmao 

happy posting not scoring ;) 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:08 AM

LMAO. Lot of something there, probably kid anxiety or insecurity. Definitely not the market WGT is looking for. I am-all 8000+ post worth, not to mention the donations to the cause. :-)

I bet you'd probably wipe me out on anything you have. My kid used to. Funny thing is, it's payback time because neither him nor you can hold my bag now. LOL-payback little one. Think mom would pop for some credits to lose trying to prove me wrong?  ;-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:18 AM

YankeeJim:
    LMAO. Lot of something there, probably kid anxiety or insecurity.

Watch out YJ... ;-)

• 01Geezer
    35 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:19 AM

Really?

Get a grip on reality WGT.

The spin on the green was taken away because of ALL the whiner babys that couldnt figure out how to properly use that particular shot....period.

NO TOP Spin for my Driver or 3W a foot from the hole anymore either (WHY? U ask...ehhh because I can)

Prohibition WGT? (No More Big Gulps in New York...well then buy a six pack)

Seriously, MOST who USE that shot have the distance and control figured out already.

Human Nature

Yes I am Human

Human Nature Dictates that

NOW I will use it MUCH MORE OFTEN in defiance.

IF..as stated WGT wanted to take the shot away ....they would have disabled the ability to choose ANY Club other than a putter on the green period.

So WGT again get a grip on reality...dont be misleading and untruthful.

Just MAN UP tell The whiner babys the software says BETA..and IS FREE if you want it to be.

Tell Jack or Phil; what Club or the amount of spin they can use on a green

In 2007 Phil Mickelson used a flop shot when on the green in HSBC Champions event

According to PGA chipping on a green is perfectly legal and sometimes necessary due to the shape of the green. (Google it)

TRY Whistler...lol

Still...no matter... what they do to the game play...... it is BETA and CAN be FREE

Personally I will take what they give me and LIKE IT.

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:24 AM

so green only, not fringe? still spin on fringe? why do people even use non-putter on the green o_O

was the surprise the new wedges xP

• littlesmac
    20 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:25 AM

It's a.m. 5-31-2012, WHAT'S THE SURPRISE???????????  Keep up the great job!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:27 AM

Yes, yes, because they can, yes.   ;-)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 10:33 AM

cpatterson22:

why do people even use non-putter on the green o_O

replay.aspx?ID=bf6b7d11 c39b 47ea 9cc8 a05e01264749

RSS