Forums

Help › Forums

Meter problems

Sat, Aug 4 2012 12:06 AM (44 replies)
  • cully63
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 7:34 AM

anybody no how to stop my game ending midway throgh it just says error with game then when i reboot and start to load game again it says you have been removed from the lobby please try again.i am getting a bad name as a quitter

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:51 AM

Don`t feel bad , lately it`s been attacking me the moment that I start playing. Even after dumping cookies, clearing cache and everything else. It comes right back with a vengeance . Even when playing practice rounds, it harasses me all game long. I`m going to start trying new browsers next and see how that works.

• islander2010
    119 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 10:33 AM

I agree meter has been awful the last 2 days, tried all browsers and even changed mouse batteries but had no difference whatsoever

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 2:29 AM

chndlr54:
    I have a problem with the meter not going all the way back and stopping when I'm not ready.

If you mean the meter hesitates or glitches on its way back, this is a common issue with new players. I am not a geek, but there are a few things you can try that are posted on my blog...look at the article titled 'Smooth Sailing' (Be sure to click on View All). Also, there are System Requirements that might help smooth out your game posted over there----->

Joey 

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 7:18 AM

ive been a member 2 yrs and meter has been terrible for a while,ive changed browsers etc etc.but still no good.. please fix it  wgt its not a Pc error..

• ShayneNeil
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 7:30 AM

when change browsers do u check make sure adobe flash is rite for browser  ,i tink google and explorer the same but browsers like opera need diff abobe flash

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 7:48 AM

BustaSpliff:
    please fix it  wgt its not a Pc error

It most surely is a error(s) on your pricey computer. Learn how to optimize your computer to run flash smoothly here.

If I don't need WGT to fix a choppy meter for myself, how can you say your PC is not the problem when a majority of players aren't experiencing choppy meters?

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 7:55 AM

I love when the meter doesn't stop at all. You hit your mouse a second ago and the meter is still sliding into homeplate. Then of course as you're figuring out how much of a slide to anticipate the meter now stops on a dime. Meter is my biggest issue with WGT

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 9:16 AM

Richard4168:

BustaSpliff:
    please fix it  wgt its not a Pc error

It most surely is a error(s) on your pricey computer. Learn how to optimize your computer to run flash smoothly here.

If I don't need WGT to fix a choppy meter for myself, how can you say your PC is not the problem when a majority of players aren't experiencing choppy meters?

I'd say by the number of threads/posts, that the majority are having meter problems, including myself. I build and setup gaming pc's, you want to tell me it's on MY end?  My meter was fine Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, it went to hell Friday morning, and hasn't come back... one word, SERVERS.

• eggiesworld
    296 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 9:31 AM

I hear ya fellow CC member just played Kiwaii ready go -7 thru 16 metered on the par three 17th in the drink. Double bogey takes ya from 300 credits to maybe 30 if I'm lucky. Not to mention the 450 credits we spend on balls. For some reason only happens on my computer duing ready goes hmmm. Saved the replay wish they could look at them and do something but wont happen. There rant done back at it :)

RSS