Help › Forums

Meter problems

Sat, Aug 4 2012 12:06 AM (44 replies)
  • HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 4:22 PM

Richard4168:

VegasWhiteBoy:
    thats because your a stupid troll, im on here giving suggestions to people to help out and here come you, the wgt ''troll'' with noting but bad things to say to someone trying to lend a helping hand, hope you enjoy your miserable life,  must really suck being you !.

@HDB,

Quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger.

LOL

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 4:41 PM

chris2345:

Could my internet speed have anything to do with it? Have read alot of conflicting answers, some say yes, and others say no. Got the fastest available to me, although still pretty slow. (Live in the sticks)

Around...

7 mbps download 

.35 mbps upload

60 m/s ping

Yeah Chris, I have to say that's on the low end. Here are my Internet speeds

I just upgraded the other day.

Here's a few more things you could do.

Uninstall/reinstall your browser frequently, and use a dedicated browser just for the game. I use Palemoon. And I use the newest version (14.0.1) of Firefox for my web browsing. Set a bookmark in the browser you use just for the game, keep the cookies to minimum as well.

Be sure to set the browser settings as well. When the browser asks to be updated, always select, let me choose. This way your game won't be interrupted with an automatic install.

Also, restart your computer from time to time. This will help clear the RAM.

• seacat56
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 4:30 PM

Hiya Mad..I've been playing since June of 2011. My 1st post here..I agree with you. Even though WGT advertises itself as a Beta version, that would've been my 1st concern as a game developer. "Bad" meter, and the strange game freezes don't enhance my WGT experience. All they do is waste my time!

• Rockytom
    13 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:18 PM
    I am Not a new player. I switched to Google chrome and flash no longer works so I guess I am done after 193 straight days. buy enjoy wasting your money. Rockytom
  • JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 12:06 AM

I DID A SYSTEM RESTORE BACK TO AUG 1 2012 NOW MY METER WORKS GREAT

JAMES

RSS