Forums

Help › Forums

EVERYONE misses cut at 4 round Tourney Glitch...REALLY??

Thu, Oct 3 2013 5:12 PM (60 replies)
  • BrickHands
    226 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:47 PM

WGT ICON...where are you??? It has happened again in my new CC tourney. Are you UNABLE or UNWILLING to respond? Come on man...how hard is it to answer me? 

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:40 PM

Wow WGT never responded back after 4 months... thats pretty pathetic.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 1:01 PM

Obviously it wasn't necessary after 7-25 (page 1).

Best guess about the reason at 09-04-2012 11:34 AM (page 4).

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:36 AM

I deleted bunch of personal attacks.

If you guys' don't stop, I will start issuing warnings and bans.

Stay on topic and keep personal animosity out of forums.

-wgticon

• BrickHands
    226 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 2:47 PM

WGTicon:

I deleted bunch of personal attacks.

If you guys' don't stop, I will start issuing warnings and bans.

Stay on topic and keep personal animosity out of forums.

-wgticon

WGTICON...how about if you just give me a legitimate answer?

There is no way that the leader of the tournament can miss the cut. I did not withdraw, I did not fail to play the 4th round within the allotted time...I was shown as missing the cut...how can the leader miss the cut??? No one got any credits...how is that? It's not the money sir, it is the principle of the thing. You promised to get back to me after your last response months ago, but you have not.

Check me out, then check 'he who shall go unnamed' out...who blogs on the forum 10 times a day on a myriad of subjects with regularity? And who shuts up, pays their money and plays golf? 

If I were in charge here, I know who I would want gaming on my site. Have you ever heard ONE disparaging word from me or about me until I was attacked and called a liar?? NO SIR YOU HAVE NOT!

Stay classy...

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:17 AM

Icon why are u messing with this poor guy? telling him to stay on topic.. last time i checked, the topic is that you won't give him the credits he deserves!  You can't make this stuff up..lmao After ignoring this thread, for no good reason, then to finally comment and not give the op an answer is pretty sad..

Fore

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 11:21 AM

• BrickHands
    226 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 2:01 PM

Hi

WGTicon wrote
    on 08 Nov 2012 at 2:39 PM

Hi

I understand your frustration but this is not the way to go about it. Best is to report personal attacks instead of replying to them. I chose not to warn anyone this time, when I could have easily, because I realize you are frustrated.

I have relayed the request twice to our engineers but the issue is not as easy as it seem. They promised to take a look as soon as they can.

-wgticon

• Pipeous
    720 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 4:45 PM

yoknow I kep checking back to this topic to see if it has ben solved. I see it still hasnt and this is one of the reasons have stopped all of my gt speding. I cant believe it has taen this long to fix something..

• BrickHands
    226 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 6:16 PM

Amen...I gave up on any real answer awhile ago. They just don't care....

RSS