Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:24 AM

Played the WGT KIA championship, which had all the new pin locations, preety kool and nice new spots for a course we all love playing. Reading people having meter issues, I use adobe and meter is and was smooth as butter for both my morning rounds. New tier out today wish luck to the first people to hit Tour Legend. I will place a post here with who I think will be the 1st, going with "Genorb" as WGT's 1st tour legend, lets see what happens.

Things that are dumb about this update in my opion:

1)Pay to speed up game, lmao it golf total waste.

2) The R11s 3wd unlocks at lvl 95, just wow can get the driver at lvl 94 but have to wait till level 95 for a 3wd?? kinda ass backwards if you ask me, the 3wd R11s should have unlocked at 92 or lvl 93 would make more sense.

Thats all for now happy hittin and keep up the good work WGT,

Mes.

PS: we want new course even if trugolf ones or whatever lol.

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:28 AM

Also an update on the game client re; Earn credits (sorry if its been mentioned).

Said 'you have surveys available' - I go to the survey's and it says 'sorry you have no surveys available'.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:31 AM

Maybe the meter "glitch" is a reverse-engineered enhancement designed to foil the automatic clicker devices? Anyone out there using those clickers want to comment in the forum about whether or not it is affecting your "game"?

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:37 AM

I just played a CC tourney and my meter was the same as always. But I haven't cleared my cache yet. It may be though that some browsers just don't work as well as others. I have had few problems since I started using Comodo Dragon as my WGT browser. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:40 AM

zagraniczniak:

Maybe the meter "glitch" is a reverse-engineered enhancement designed to foil the automatic clicker devices? Anyone out there using those clickers want to comment in the forum about whether or not it is affecting your "game"?

LMBO!

I can say this, was up late last night to see if I'd be able to get a quick look at the updates..but fell asleep about 1:30 am.

Got up about 5:30am, read through these pages, cleared browser and Adobe caches.

Played B9 RG at SA with one eye open, dang near couldn't miss the ding on Drives and approaches.

Not one stutter or zoomer.

Lol...just looked at my laptop, I running off wireless too, the cable to the router musta came unplugged.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:59 AM

Rockmelt is quite a amazing browser, especially with WGT. Forums are fairly quicker than chrome would load them.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:02 AM

God morning all,

I heard about new meter issue and will let our engineers know as soon as I can shake them awake.

-wgticon

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:07 AM

zagraniczniak:

maybe Mr Dumbo can comment lol.

dyjech:

00 swings with a PW in the same session.Bethpage Black .Back 9  Number 10 only. Practice. USING AUTOCLICK. to remove human error.

tbe

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:08 AM

I cleared my cache straight away and the game is playing fine for me. I was however slightly disappointed with the new pin placements at Kiawah.

I played a 9 hole stroke-play round just now and only saw the new pins on hole 1, and hole 9. I'm guessing the new pins are in tournament play.

Also, have the Legend tees been moved forward a bit?

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:19 AM

I installed Rockmelt and it is definitely faster than Chrome and the meter is smoother. No more delay after clicking.

• RSS