Forums

Help › Forums

What's up with the new exchange for # of video views to credits?

Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:54 PM (63 replies)
    61 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 12:10 PM

Good on ya! I agree  simply don't buy anything. WGT dont care about their customers at all. They are simply greedy. I've news for you, they are losing customers. I used to play in the morning and evening and always had friends, now I see 3 this morning and none right now. They simply are getting tired of losings balls that they shouldn't and 20 MPH winds on every course and etc.etc.

Keep up the "good work" WGT. Your might be laughing now but keep screwing people and pretty soon you'll be laughing out the other side of your greedy mouths.

• Grandelf
    588 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 4:12 PM

Bravo my friend,

I applaud you in seeing that as it's been said --- "right is might"....whether ones voice is heard doesn't tarnish that fact  that it's FAR better to stand up for yourself than roll over, or maybe better said , to"bend over".

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 6:50 AM

Grandelf:

I for one spoke up rather than just take such abuse,  and believe anyone that takes issue with what happened should speak up as well. Not here but directly to the so called Powers that be.

To say it is what it is reflects the spine like that of a boiled shrimp.

PS. before you accuse me of apathy & not being able to stand upright.! maybe you should read  ALL the posts on a subject that seems very dear to your heart !! You will then notice I came up with my idea to try & turn this around with all player support (page 3).."It is what it is" came after hearing the same s^%t  for days & yet most ppl continue to watch them...And finally on the subject of "bending over" I bow to your superior knowledge on buggery...Andy

• Grandelf
    588 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:54 PM

A Shucks, No need to thank me.....Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn,

RSS