Forums

Help › Forums

What's up with the new exchange for # of video views to credits?

Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:54 PM (63 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:46 PM

We still on about this ??...It is what it is..Andy

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 2:05 AM

alcaucin:

We still on about this ??...It is what it is..Andy

how do you make your credits on this site

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:07 AM

cpatterson22:

Watch videos & paricipate in free offers..why ?  Andy

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 4:51 PM

alcaucin:

cpatterson22:

Watch videos & paricipate in free offers..why ?  Andy

what free offers? because if the only way you can get credits is to watch the carousel like me, then this is awful. it calculates to about 2000 credits a YEAR which can't even begin to buy a thing at the higher levels

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:01 PM

cpatterson22:
    because if the only way you can get credits is to watch the carousel like me, then this is awful. it calculates to about 2000 credits a YEAR which can't even begin to buy a thing at the higher levels

True,but no one ever said 'higher level' kit was free..unlike your 2000 credits !! Andy

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:06 PM

You could try a survey or two...bound to hit one here and there.

You can also take advantage of the many offers (trial in most cases) that deliver credits ...also note many of the offers are things you may normally do/want...groupon stuff, printer ink...etc.

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:05 AM

Since they've more than doubled the price of watching views to earn credits as well as increased the price on their virtual equipment, WGT has tried very hard to price itself out of business.  I'm seriously considering leaving.  This really sucks!

• Grandelf
    588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:36 AM

I along with members of our country club are hopping mad. Many VERY kind hearted great people along with those who have posted here are angry, and for more than just the views needed for credits being changed but what I'd call the SNEAKY way they just "did it"...THAT'S the ULTIMATE INSULT.

Are we that stupid in their eyes?  I doubt it, but they are cowards, and simply don't care.....Profit before compassion.  As these thing always go IF WE COULD GET EVERYONE or the highest  percentage of members to not buy anything, then we've gotten into their pockets. The only way for us to not only be HEARD, but be cared about.....Of course they hear us, but they don't CARE.  Now......Take money from them from non compliance in purchasing, don't but anything,  and suddenly they still don't care about us BUT they care about profit loss. Like similar issues with big companies in other markets, we can only make a difference if we do it in numbers.....which sadly never happens.

It's all about money BEFORE the member, when it's us the members that make them the money.

• Grandelf
    588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:38 PM

alcaucin:

cpatterson22:
    because if the only way you can get credits is to watch the carousel like me, then this is awful. it calculates to about 2000 credits a YEAR which can't even begin to buy a thing at the higher levels

True,but no one ever said 'higher level' kit was free..unlike your 2000 credits !! Andy

My My, Andeeeee

When they, the WGT made a "deal" such as they did and without a word take it back or change it which has nothing to do with lower, higher or any level. It's about treating the customer that keeps them in business with respect deserved.

I for one spoke up rather than just take such abuse,  and believe anyone that takes issue with what happened should speak up as well. Not here but directly to the so called Powers that be.

To say it is what it is reflects the spine like that of a boiled shrimp.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 10:47 AM

Grandelf:
    I for one spoke up rather than just take such abuse,  and believe anyone that takes issue with what happened should speak up as well. Not here but directly to the so called Powers that be.

And how's that going ???..While you were huffing & puffing,I was driving and putting ..(With a nice free sleeve too)...Happy Days...Andy

RSS