Forums

Help › Forums

Apology to the community from WGT

Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:25 PM (50 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:21 PM

gmaster007:

well, how bout making the Ryder cup avatars free?
    it won't cost you anything, and it will be a nice gesture.

lol.....you'd have more chance swiping a slice of Ivietri's Friday Night Poker Pizza Combo and if he caught you trying to steal a slice i'm pretty sure he'd have some nice gestures waiting.

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:24 PM

i have noticed there are not as many LG vids now, maybe the LG clients are not happy either, BTW I had 1,000,000 vids saved up.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:35 PM

Free, free free.

I want free stuff.

Free I say, even though I can still get free credits, I want more free ones.

Free, that's what I want, free stuff...well, I want more free stuff.

Free I tell ya, free.

So cruise the forums and watch a video, cruise the forums and repeat.

I wonder about those who are really complaining about this...do you actually stop what you are doing, then watch each and every video all the way through, then go to the next one and repeat?

No, willing to bet you have a few running while doing other things..so in essence most are upset that while they are gaming the video system, they have to put more time into it.

LMBO.

Like seeing a destitute person on the street give you a nasty look for only giving him/her pocket change instead of a dollar bill.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:49 PM

It didn't affect me, but.... Thks Wgt for the post.

Just saying, for a sweetener... how about a free rental weekend again..

Just a thought

Roger

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:09 PM

MBaggese:

Free, free free.

I want free stuff.

Free I say, even though I can still get free credits, I want more free ones.

Free, that's what I want, free stuff...well, I want more free stuff.

Free I tell ya, free.

So cruise the forums and watch a video, cruise the forums and repeat.

I wonder about those who are really complaining about this...do you actually stop what you are doing, then watch each and every video all the way through, then go to the next one and repeat?

No, willing to bet you have a few running while doing other things..so in essence most are upset that while they are gaming the video system, they have to put more time into it.

LMBO.

Like seeing a destitute person on the street give you a nasty look for only giving him/her pocket change instead of a dollar bill.

Umm yes I do YJ . Come on man not everyone can afford to play the gripe is legitimate. I actually watch more vids time spent then playing . Once I get the proper stuff to compete then it will be vice versa. And lately alot of the videos have to be watched all the way through or it stops playing . WGT has gotten smart like that.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:25 PM

YJ's the other post whoxx:)

You mean you watch each video, one at a time, to amass your views?

Gotta tell ya, that's no way to learn the game properly, as getting the "good equipment" is useless without knowledge of the game.

FWIW, I (and many more) didn't have video views to build a credits stash...there was an occasional Amperio? survey that worked a few times a month, and the "offers"..so when I needed printer ink, I'd buy through the offers...use the credits to upgrade clubs.

Played my way well into Legend with level 59 G10's..starer, BXD and Tour SD balls, while winning a few RG's here and there.

Many other took advantage of flowers for Mothers Day, Groupons (me too) etc...ya know, things you normally need/do, and get a break here with the game.

Sure, I've deposited a few bucks here directly to WGT, but spent  the most of my time here playing and learning, rather than trying to get the best balls, clubs, etc. with free credits...yes I did lose as many did as well, off the "view change"..but 99% of my views were while browsing the forums, certainly not watching them all the way through, I think you are in the vast minority if so.

I still say complaining about not getting as much "free credits" is comical...the reason why?

Well...let me ask how much time was invested into you (or anyone else) to amass 50 views for 75 credits?

Figure out what you're working for per hour, and you'd make 10 times as much mowing someones lawn and buying credits.

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:38 PM

nothing to relate to this..i agree completly.. HOWEVER, THIS NUMBER % FROMAT IS A TRUE JOKE WGT.... A COMPLETE JOKE.... WHY HAVE THIS????  MAKES NOOOOOOSENSE WHATEVER.. I KNOW PERSONALLY I HAVE BEEN HAVE HA 11 GAMES END ON A TIME OUT BECAUSE OF MY TEAM OR THE OTHER TEAM. WHY PENALIZE THE OTHER TEAM OR PARTNER OF AN ALTERNATE GAME FOR A DROP BY YOU GUYS,INET,OR OTHER MEANS. this is a great site... and have spent way more$$ than i ever expected for a free site...... PLEASE TAKE THIS % CRAP OFF THE SYSTEM, AND TRY AND FIX SOME OFTHE OTHER GLITCHES ON THIS SITE FIRST...thanks for your time!

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:36 PM

it may be good for the bottom line of wgt but not very fair for the people who support your site. id say 100 for 100 would be a happy medium. but thanks for atleast trying to help out

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:13 AM

got a reply and some compensation already.  Thank you WGT

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:20 AM

pjctas0822:

Umm yes I do YJ . Come on man not everyone can afford to play the gripe is legitimate. I actually watch more vids time spent then playing . Once I get the proper stuff to compete then it will be vice versa. And lately alot of the videos have to be watched all the way through or it stops playing . WGT has gotten smart like that.

Not everyone can afford a free game?

RSS