Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 6:03 PM

here's an idea. i realize that not all wgt users are not on facebook but, seeing how this is a numbers driven game. there are 286,063 likes on facebook if everyone experiencing problems with the carosel unlikes wgt this could represent some knd of guage as to the severity of this issue. just a thought

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 7:48 PM

Update on surveys and watching videos!

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Sorry!

We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 8:01 PM

mrcaddie:

I'm not looking to incite a riot here but, to our friends in other countries on wgt, has the carousel and "extra videos" thing been fixed yet?

Short answer is no, after 5 weeks it is still broken, and not holding my breath for a solution any time soon. After this length of time suspect there never will be, which might just be a what Live Gamer wants, especially for smaller countries where it may not be profitable for them to operate. 

I remember when I first started on here, vids weren't an option so wont be surprised if we revert to that for those in the rest of the world, outside of those countries where it does work. Must be a strange bug that only affects players in certain countries, but fixable for others in the big countries / markets.

And the only update we get is, there is no update, no real surprise there either.

Kindle2010.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:48 AM

Kindle2010:

what about the videos on the "more offers" tab

do you have the tab?

do you see supersonic ads or the sponsor pay ads?

do any videos appear on the "survey" tab ?

just wondered what you see at your end

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:59 AM

As Kindle said, 5 weeks without carousel and only few extra videos.

It's begin to be very very long. I just turn "legend" because srellim234 send me as gift a sleeve of balls that helps me a lot. (Thanks again for his kindness and his gentleman behaviour).

Today, because I can't easily earn free credits, I play with basic balls. As legend, with black tee starts on each course, it's less funny to play and too difficult without better balls.

I think that 5 weeks to fix this bug is really incredible or live gamer don't care because it's out of US. No benefits out the US ???

Whatever, as WGT says........Stay classy...... (the only answer we got)

I try to stay classy.

Regards

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 3:00 AM

Yes we get the more offers tab, and once in a while a vid, usually Samsung. Also assorted other offers, buy this for credits, join this etc. Have earned a few credits over time, had a netflix one for 1300 credits, that was sweet. The take surveys one has never ever had a survey, demographics again I guess. once in a blue moon opinion surveys have one, qualify half the time, basically a lottery.

End of the day this is a great game, would continue to play free credits or not, most of my time here has been without free credits, so hand in pocket, pay to play. At times there are offers, you have a go, keep screen shots etc, usually have to chase the credits, be patient and you are rewarded with what was offered.

End of the day, I realise, I'm from a small country, so a small market, less chance of earning credits, fair enough. What sticks a little is WGT's constant promotion of free this and that that most players outside of the big few, will never have the opportunity to earn, so it is a times a bit like getting it rubbed in your face. More so when guys come on here boasting about earning 200-300 views a day. For most it was only ever seven, no extra vids for extra views, bank em away and after a month almost have enough for a sleeve of balls. 

I guess all I was saying, if it is no longer viable for the smaller countries/markets (in terms of players , not population) to continue to earn credits via the carousal, be up front and come out and say so. Five weeks and counting, would appear not a lot of effort going in to fix the problem.

Kindle2010

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:00 AM

oilyrag:

Kindle2010:

what about the videos on the "more offers" tab

do you have the tab?

do you see supersonic ads or the sponsor pay ads?

do any videos appear on the "survey" tab ?

just wondered what you see at your end

even in canada the most we can rely on is 7 vids per day the very rare survey and even rarer extra vids. however the supersonic and sponsorpay work with very very few vids and alot of offers with  email cramming attachments. but i guess we got it good

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 2:28 AM

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Sorry!

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 5:56 PM

Sorry!

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 6:28 PM

and yet another day you played and yet another day you refuse to try other options .

RSS