Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 8:17 PM

Today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

Has anyone heard anything lately from WGT about this feature?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:13 AM

PhilA2:
    Has anyone heard anything lately from WGT about this feature?

There is no update in this situation. When there is one, we will update you.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:21 AM

Again today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

Also, thank you WGTpizza for the non-update!

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 8:35 PM

Again today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:07 PM

bubbadork said it very well in a different thread about a different topic but it fits very clearly here:

".... there is the option to NOT play the game.  Anyone who keeps returning to what they proclaim to be a con, over and over, has made all the statement that's necessary to be made...."

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 6:51 AM

Never said it was a con, just stating a fact of what I cannot do. You also have the option to NOT read my "Post".

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 10:04 AM

people don't even reply to him any more. this as gone on far to long. phil you have been given alternate means to acquire credits. it either means you don't want credits or you don't want advice - your choice ! have fun on the greens!

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 7:55 PM

Hello to my friends and followers, just an update from the Philippines:

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 8:02 PM

Phila no offense but nobody can help you if you refuse to help yourself. There has been options offered to you but its your fault you dont get the videos and nobody elses. Good Day.

If you are that unhappy then dont play dont pay and go away lol. Word of mouth goes a long way and if WGT refuses to do things on your behalf then you have choices.

Why is it only you are complaining daily about this. I would probably call the internet service provider and change your IP addy that is sometimes an issue as well.

RSS