Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 8:12 PM

pjctas0822, with all due respect if my posts bother you then just stop reading them lol. I reported this as a bug and it has not been corrected. I am not asking WGT to do anything on my behalf but on the behalf of all those players/customers in countries that are having the same problems. There are quite a few additional threads that are complaining about this same problem.

When the problem is resolved I will stop posting and when I do stop what are you going to do with  your time?

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 12:51 AM

PhilA2:

pjctas0822, with all due respect if my posts bother you then just stop reading them lol. I reported this as a bug and it has not been corrected. I am not asking WGT to do anything on my behalf but on the behalf of all those players/customers in countries that are having the same problems. There are quite a few additional threads that are complaining about this same problem.

When the problem is resolved I will stop posting and when I do stop what are you going to do with  your time?

I never said it bothered me . It just makes no sense why you would not want to do what people have told you to in order to resolve your issue. That is insane. (doing the same thing over and over expecting different results)

I love using this forum it something that I enjoy as much as the game itself so why cant I enjoy that . Why does that bother you. Ill do just fine with my time since I dont have a 9 to 5 . Seems you dont either lol.

Another thing that makes no sense is you play everyday. If I were that unhappy I wouldnt even play nonetheless post the same problem (which is easily solved) day after day. What are you going to do with your time since you cant waste it on videos ?

BTW not getting videos due to demographics is not a bug as that has been explained to you by WGT. Im sorry I never stopped to think your age but its just immature to carry on this way man. How come you dont use one of the suggestions people gave you to solve your issues ? Wouldnt that be easier and more enjoyable?

When you stop posting about this Ill move on and try to help and or enjoy someone elses company no biggie . I am not here for you dude lol thats gay. I mean join a CC except this time instead of complaining about the CC why dont you help out . You know the old saying a CC is only as good as its members and the CC i inherited had very lousy member participation which is why I closed it remember? Anyway good luck to you man.

People love to complain but when they dont take action it shows the kind of person they are which I wont say but I never thought you to be that way . Am I wrong?

Since it seems me trying to help bothers you so much I will find someone who wants help or who wants to enjoy this site and game, so long brother.

I think this thread has run its course and its not a surprise that WGT mods dont even bother with you on this issue anymore lol. They will let you know when you can be happy again ok ?

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 10:15 PM

Hello to my friends and followers, just an update from the Philippines:

Again today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

• Giuliano68
    17 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:34 AM

This situation it's becoming ridiculous and unprofessional, there are already more than 30 days that the issue it has been not solve.

Do the Livegamer technician's working on it?

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:42 AM

Just an update from Great Britain. Again today under the watch for extra views, once again Livegamer put on 5 ads about Raise a Toast for Arthurs day and not one of them paid out the views. This has now gone on for two weeks. Same ads. 

So I watched the ones on the Carousel, as mine is working, Then went to 'Buy Credits', Deposited 5 English pounds and got myself some balls and went and played GOLF, as I thought that this was what the site was for. When I joined this site I was never once under any delusion that it was an earning site. I always had expectations of sometimes having to dip into my own pocket. Nothing in life is free I am afraid.

Mel

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 11:45 AM

mel1950:

Just an update from Great Britain. Again today under the watch for extra views, once again Livegamer put on 5 ads about Raise a Toast for Arthurs day and not one of them paid out the views. This has now gone on for two weeks. Same ads. 

i've never had a problem with those ads,

5 of them reset every hour all day for about the last 2 weeks

edit

are you using maxthon ?

i noticed that some videos will not register

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:40 PM

i feel that WGT has failed it's membrship on ths matter . we keep hearing that a statement will be issued when the issue has been resolved. according to some members thy have ben suffering for several weeks while others in the big markets are fairing out much better. i think a staement ( or an apology ) should be made and not hidden in some obscure thread but possibly on the home page. do  the right thing WGT

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:08 PM

Update on surveys and watching videos!

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Sorry!

We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later.

• CapeTownDavid
    18 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 6:48 AM

spent some cash on driver 3w etc...............and now no free credits for golf balls why ????? notcool

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 10:42 AM

I'm not looking to incite a riot here but, to our friends in other countries on wgt, has the carousel and "extra videos" thing been fixed yet?

RSS