Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 11:35 PM

Calm down Mr 0822. It's broken, they'll fix it soon.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 12:33 AM

pjctas0822:
    .All an attempt to get more revenue.

Have you thought that maybe the company that sponsors the views demanded a drop in cost to limit their advertising cost?

Then in turn, WGT's income would decrease and would be felt next by those using the views for credits.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 12:56 AM

MBaggese:

pjctas0822:
    .All an attempt to get more revenue.

Have you thought that maybe the company that sponsors the views demanded a drop in cost to limit their advertising cost?

Then in turn, WGT's income would decrease and would be felt next by those using the views for credits.

Yes I have given that thought MB but it is not likely since some get more views than others. It is so sporatic and unfair, so that is not the case. But I guess that would be looking at the lighter side of things :)

On top of that, and that is the case, then WGT should allow the payout system to revert back so that people after spenidng 100's of dollars can at least buy 2 sleeves of balls a month at the premium level. Looks like those WGT S/D balls i have saved up will be needed because I am not one of those people that will continue to pump money into a game that has been paid for 10 times over ya know what I mean ?

I am sure someone will say IRL you have to buy balls , gloves etc etc but this is not real life. Its a game and one should not have to pump more and more to play .

Now if the video and credit payouts were the same for everyone (especially the amount of views one can get) was fairly distributed then I would not have a problem with it. It doesnt make sense why everyone doesn't have the same opportunities as others as far as that goes.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 1:24 AM

Thye're probably busy changing the parameters again. I suppose 100 views for 10 credits would sound fair and reasonable to them !! LOL

• Alan_M
    237 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 3:30 AM

Alan_M:

I have no issue with Live gamer ads, in fact since the requirement doubled I can watch the "Extra" ads multiple times per day and have no trouble racking up 100 views every 36 hours so.

What I have trouble with is anything other than these. Any of the "sign up" offers repeatedly fail to credit. WGT just fob me off with crap saying I didn't complete correctly and we need proof guff. So I no longer bother with them. 

Videos keep me going.

Clearly I've shot myself in the foot as today mine are not operating. 

15 videos in the "Extra views" bit all work though, just the carousel not operating for me today.

• Kamikaze76
    5 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 3:39 AM

I just don't have the feeling that someone's talking care of this issue. This doesn't sound like a great customer support to me. 

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 3:56 AM

Alan_M:

I have no issue with Live gamer ads, in fact since the requirement doubled I can watch the "Extra" ads multiple times per day and have no trouble racking up 100 views every 36 hours so.

Alan..... don't tell them this mate. I don't think it's what they want to hear ! Tell them you're pouring your own money into the game and you've had to take a bank loan out to buy some max meter balls ! I hope they're not making more 'adjustments' right now !

• canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 5:12 AM

pjctas0822:

piztaker:

My carousel doesn't work today either.

What ? So does that mean you only get 143 views today? LMFAO. They lower the amount of credits you can get and then they dont give out enough views...All an attempt to get more revenue. Whoever thinks this will work at WGT needs their face punched in. Itsa deplorable tactic.

They would not admit that is what they are trying to do but I was not born yesterday. And you will notice every once in a while they allow people to get multiple views from the below carousel link as if almost to say "here be happy with this you poor bastards" Deplorable. Tell you what if I have to use unlimited balls so be it.

Can anyone at WGT remove this player for making comments like this ? please .

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 10:28 AM

canuck4everr:
    Can anyone at WGT remove this player for making comments like this ? please .

Did I violate any rules?

So then NO! bahahahahahhaa Dont get your undies in a bunch.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 10:29 AM

Glossopade:

Alan_M:

Alan..... don't tell them this mate. I don't think it's what they want to hear ! Tell them you're pouring your own money into the game and you've had to take a bank loan out to buy some max meter balls ! I hope they're not making more 'adjustments' right now !

+1

RSS