Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • palllanzani
    9 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 3:50 AM

vfohgggg:

surely the carousel videos should be taken off and replaced with ads that work

yesyerday, one video = 2 creds.

same  story today, til now....

Don't tell me that the only right thing to do in order to fix it.... is  to grease the wheels???!  lol!

• madretsma
    9 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 4:56 AM

Having to watch twice as much videos for the same amount of credits was a bummer > I will soon have to start spending real money on (65 credit wgt) balls:(( On top of that (for some weeks now) i'm having the same problem as described by PhilA2 > No way to see videos most of the days.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 8:56 AM

I have to say...... if I was in charge of the Livegamer technical team..... I would be expecting the sack, any time now.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 9:06 AM

vfohgggg:

I think they have today. I've got no carousel but I've landed over a hundred views already.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 11:21 AM

piztaker:

Slackie:

Will wgt fix this problem soon ?

It's not their problem to fix. They can only keep the pressure on to Livegamer.

i have a feeling that  piztaker is on the WGT  payroll only his opinion counts and everyone elses is worthless - try supporting some of your  "fellow"players insead of hacking their ideas down. i believe that WGT wil fix this problem EVENTUALLY but will they dotheright thing and reimburse every player wit some credits or a sleeve of balls highly doubtful

• lignaosita
    6 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 11:50 AM

mrcaddie:

Hey all-

I know it's a regional issue and I had no problem over the weekend racking up a few views. So, I cashed in all of my views yesterday, and today I chose about a half dozen players, at random, from this thread who were having troubles and gifted you a sleeve or two. Sorry to the guys using Callys and Nike, too rich for my blood, I didn't rack up that many views.

If you were a recipient, I posted a message on your wall.

Enjoy!

MC

MC, you're a guy to my heart!! A wonderful initiative you showed there. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Lignaosita!!

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 12:18 PM

piztaker:
    I think they have today. I've got no carousel but I've landed over a hundred views already.

Well I still have my carousel, got 2 vids and then back to situation normal, please try again later blah blah .......

also sadly no replacement videos that do work.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 12:46 PM

piztaker:

vfohgggg:

well i'm glad to see things worked out well for you piztaker. it sure hasn't for the rest of the world. you had nine posts regarding this issue most of which were negative towards other players and the rest were defensive towards WGT. in canada we only have a chance for 7 views - the WGT certainly does not cater to us and when these problems occur it is a bigger issue to the people of th countries that WGT does not cater to. perhaps you should review your posts regarding this matter and issue a few apologies. just so you know that the carosel is still not working in canada neither is supersonic, the surveys or anything else. hope you enjoyyour 100+ views

• maktheknife
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 4:42 PM

Your right.......................still not running anymore........Custumer satisfaction      yeap   same quality than Breault & Martineau.........

RSS