Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:20 AM

Clicked on the 'Watch Videos' tab... got a video for the Ford Escape wrth 3 credits and it did not pay up after I watched it.     I did get that message to accept 3rd party cookies...my system is set up for that, but the message kept coming up.

The Carosel dd not come up either.  I use Maxthon and IE... both had te same problem.

So I guess I'll wait for somebody to fix his bug.

WGT, SuperSonic, Live Gamer.... who's to blame?

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:51 AM

I tried 3 different browsers and 3 different computers from 3 different locations....same problem.

Definitely a Live Gamer problem !

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:05 AM

Livegamer is throwing up that pop-up on mine as well, ''Your browser needs to accept third party cookies''. My browser is set up for third party cookies and I have also inserted wgt,livegamerads.com into my manage exceptions list. Definately a Livegamer glitch. I have sent them a message but don't hold your breath. I have sent 3 messages about the Guinness advert not paying out views but keep reappearing on the screen with no answer.

Good customer service.........not.

Mel

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:44 AM

Another day and no surprise ......no carousel neither extra videos....

if work so quickly to resolve a bug.....

but as said WGTPizza, i try to "stay classy" even if i'm fedup with this situation.

Cheers

• alslamerman
    17 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:10 AM

i have no problems watching the videos but the video for ford ( 5 min. video ) never adds credits to my total credits. my e mail confermes my credit earned but i never see it added to my total. this is the only video that this is happening with. am i doing something wrong ??

• thecat321
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 7:32 AM

Had the same probs at the others - with the cooie messgage and the ad carousel only worin occassionally.  .  Now found tht the ad carousel feature loses the views you've accumulated to date as well as those youve done todate - so be carefukl

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 8:57 AM

It's all fixed now for me now. I hope it is for everyone.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 2:18 PM

mel1950:

Livegamer is throwing up that pop-up on mine as well, ''Your browser needs to accept third party cookies''. My browser is set up for third party cookies and I have also inserted wgt,livegamerads.com into my manage exceptions list. Definately a Livegamer glitch. I have sent them a message but don't hold your breath. I have sent 3 messages about the Guinness advert not paying out views but keep reappearing on the screen with no answer.

Good customer service.........not.

Mel

i get the same thing  -  must be an    UPDATE         LMAO

• kakola
    65 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:44 PM

The whole survey thing has collapsed.  I haven't been paid for a survey for weeks, and generally get shunted into other survey companies' turf, where they want to send me endless emails without ever any compensation.  The videos don't work at all.  Guess I'm going to have to cash in my meager supply of points for some golf balls that WGT will fire into the deep rough, and that will be that.

It was a good show while it lasted.

• HackerBruce
    22 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:29 PM

Carousel feature has not been working here for about 2 weeks now also lost views accumulated over the other weeks when it was working.Done surveys & not been paid out either . Looking like wgt has gone *** up.

RSS