Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:04 AM

Phil- the fact that you are specifically pointing out that each day is another day that you are not spending money on this site implies that the money is being withheld as a punishment to WGT. If you in fact are doing everything here with earned credits then your statement regarding money you are not putting into the game is totally irrelevant.

As I pointed out, advertising is regional in nature. Since WGT is located in California they are not going to have as easy access to advertisers and advertising dollars from the Phillippines, or South Africa, or Morocco, or any other country as they do where they are physically located. That's a simple fact of the way business is conducted.

If you want the same volume of advertisers and survey takers available in the Phillippines that are available in San Francisco I would recommend one of two paths to take. One- put WGT in contact with credible companies from your country willing to advertise on the site. Two- quit playing this game and find someone in your country to create a similar version of this game in your country.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 4:16 AM

srellim234 - The reason I started this on 9-18 was because prior to that day I could watch the carousel. It stopped working so I sent in a bug report and as of today it is still not working. If I spend money or purchase by credits is really none of your business.

Advertising is local, regional, national and international as I am pointing out to you. If WGT can take my money from the Philippines then they should be providing the same services to me as they do to you.

Not my job to find advertisers for WGT anywhere.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 9:24 AM

srellim234:

Phil- the fact that you are specifically pointing out that each day is another day that you are not spending money on this site implies that the money is being withheld as a punishment to WGT. If you in fact are doing everything here with earned credits then your statement regarding money you are not putting into the game is totally irrelevant.

As I pointed out, advertising is regional in nature. Since WGT is located in California they are not going to have as easy access to advertisers and advertising dollars from the Phillippines, or South Africa, or Morocco, or any other country as they do where they are physically located. That's a simple fact of the way business is conducted.

If you want the same volume of advertisers and survey takers available in the Phillippines that are available in San Francisco I would recommend one of two paths to take. One- put WGT in contact with credible companies from your country willing to advertise on the site. Two- quit playing this game and find someone in your country to create a similar version of this game in your country.

nuff' said.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 10:10 AM

PhilA2:

Today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

WGT will take money from any country but not provide the same services to ALL countries.

People, stop spending you money if you are not getting the freebies others get!

phil , relax surf the forums and you will find many tips on how to earn credits. as stated by some one else try hotspot shield , download the free version , clear your cache before turning it on and surf the us based content. in the forums you wil discover many tricks to collect views and credits. please give this a try.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 3:41 PM

Phil- WGT provides the same game for the money no matter what country you are in. WGT still has a perfectly free option for anyone in the world to play. So, you are not being denied or discriminated against when it comes to the game play that is the core of this business.

What is not being provided on a temporary basis in the ability to buy credits with your time instead of cash. Apparently because of a glitch or broken system. While a repair is being sought they have not taken the system down in areas where the system is still working. As I stated earlier, why should they alienate their entire customer base by denying access to everyone when they don't have to?

As for regional advertising, it is not your job to find advertisers for WGT. It is not WGTs job to find advertisers who will pay for viewers in every single country in this world. It is WGTs job to provide a computer game for paying customers. On the advertising side someone is always going to be left out.

Lastly, you are the one who made your money the business of everyone reading this thread by continually stressing it in post after post. Exactly why did you even introduce it into the conversation if it wasn't supposed to be anyone's business?

• bloblingers
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 11:09 PM

normaly i wouldn't wright on boards i just suck it up but the time i sank into watching these "free credit videos" and surveys was about 15 in the last 3 days and and 5 surveys. I got nothing for them. Now yes some of that is my fault for not checking but do i really need to be on top of that or do the providers. The only reason i looked is cause i did a bunch of surveys and got nothing for them too. I didnt look at the credits thinking that they have got there stuff together well i can say that i'm disappointed that i will have to spend another 30 minuits on top of the time surveying to send in a complaint that i didnt get the credits for the surveys. well i can say im not going to bother with the complaints on the surveys cause i have sunk to much time (45 minuits plus each) into them allready. 

arrr now i feel better thanks for listening and remember to shout 4 when you go into the crowd

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 12:09 AM

Today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

Has anyone heard anything lately from WGT about this feature?

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 8:03 AM

PhilA2:

like bypass said download hotspot shield it will end your frustration.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 9:41 AM

PhilA2:

phil you're right !! everyone from south africa , ireland , sweden , and god knows how many other countries have the same problem. wgt is not too generou to canadians either . you have been offered a solution to you anger and frustration. i feel for you. but your are beating a dead horse - LET IT GO. have fun on the greens

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 10:34 AM

Today I could read the rants of Phil again. Another day in which I'm so busy at reading that I'm not playing.

Wgt, please, give to Phil carousel and/or any toy you have available.  

RSS