Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:25 PM

Update on surveys and watching videos!

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Sorry!

We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 11:33 PM

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Sorry!

We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 12:04 AM

WGT please send this guy some views or credits or a sleeve or two of MAX balls please.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:55 AM

pjctas0822:

WGT please send this guy some views or credits or a sleeve or two of MAX balls please.

Wouldn't work. He would only start complaining again the next day and 50 others would start complaining just like him if they anticipate receiving such freebies.

He's been given avenues to explore to resolve his situation. If he has actually done those and it's not resolving the situation then he's going to have to work one on one with someone at WGT to repair whatever is broken.

If he has not tried all of that advice then he is someone who just wants to have something to complain about.

His daily rant here accomplishes nothing.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 1:51 PM

For what it's worth.... all the credits are a heap of rubbish over here right now. Like I've said before.... this could well be a sign of things to come and perhaps I'll have to decide if I can continue with the miserable free credits on offer, or not. No big deal for anyone other than me, but being out of work I can't put any money into the game and I would hate to have to pack it all in.

As far as our friend is concerned..... he's like a dog with a rabbit ! I suppose he has a point, but did anyone ever say ' There's none so deaf as those who won't listen' ? If not.... they should have done !

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:09 PM

And at long last, is the problem now been solved, appears so, at least in South Africa and New Zealand, and hopefully every where else.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:44 PM

Someone got a special mention  ;)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 4:12 PM

Watched videos today, first time since Sept, thanks for correcting this problem.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 4:17 PM

PhilA2:
    Watched videos today, first time since Sept, thanks for correcting this problem.

You are welcome - enjoy!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• kakola
    65 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 8:44 PM

Has Live Gamer absconded with our points again? - they were up earlier today, but tonight they seem to be MIA

RSS