Forums

Help › Forums

Some people are really pathetic.

Thu, Oct 11 2012 11:37 AM (33 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 9:04 PM

Just played an AS game. My partner was a Master. We played against two Legends. One of the opponents constantly complained about the yardage advantage when my partner was teeing off. Long story short, we were winning on the last hole, we had a 2 ft putt to win the hole and match, the level 96 Legend let the entire 90 seconds run out, got a warning and then took another 45 seconds to make their putt. My partner, the Master decided to end the round, mutually with the whining legends partner. Very sorry in my opinion, she deserved to have the loss on her stats. I went and looked at her/him profile, they have not lost an AS in a long time.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 9:11 PM

Eff'em

Make'm whine!

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 1:22 AM

We want names.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:48 AM

Milfshake:

We want names.

yep.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 7:37 AM

pjctas0822:
    We want names

As you know it's easy to find out ....but what I'd like to know is can we not name anyone for whatever reason or we just can't name suspected 'multies'or 'baggers' ??  .....Andy

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 7:45 AM

alcaucin:

pjctas0822:
    We want names

As you know it's easy to find out ....but what I'd like to know is can we not name anyone for whatever reason or we just can't name suspected 'multies'or 'baggers' ??  .....Andy

I have never seen WGT say anything about naming people when it is something good to say only when it is negative.

They dont apply rules fairly in this forum so roll the dice.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 10:43 AM

pjctas0822:
    so roll the dice

Seems I have done...."I may be some time.." :- Cpt Oates.   Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 2:29 PM

I have thought about this again today. It is totally uncalled for when a Legend, at any level acts this way. I thought we are supposed to help the lower levels with the game, show some maturity, give them a reason to work on their game and enjoy it. I stayed quiet during their comments and digs, but their partner let him or her know they were being a total jerk. I would so love to name this person, but I really don't want to get on the WGT $hit list. When I started this game last night, I saw a Master and 2 Legends, I chose the Master, figuring we would get our butts beat. No problem, it was meant to be a fun game. Please, if your a Legend, and cannot accept defeat, then stay out of AS games. When I was a TM, getting close to Legend, I could hold my own with all the Legends I played against. They gave me nothing but props for playing a good game, not once did they complain about me having shorter tees. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 2:36 PM

Probably a multi accounter acting as a girl but is a man. You see alot of that on here at least I know I have. And yes I can prove it so don't noone come running in here with defense or offense I should say.

• healsinau
    14 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:12 PM

I am that player R is talking about.

A master player for years, at Level 94, with all the top grade clubs and the black balls, does not need any assistance. Especially from the shorter ladies tees.

R is trying to claim that he "picked a master" for fun.  R is friends with G and they play together all the time.

Quote from an R post on this forum.

"Hey G1, just ignore those dip wads. I was the Master Hacker for months, when I made TM I passed that honor on to my buddy gsoup. He has held it with great tenacity ever since. LOL."

I will assist any legitimate player trying to improve their game. And I don't have multiple accounts, that's against the rules.

RSS