Help › Forums

Some people are really pathetic.

Thu, Oct 11 2012 11:37 AM (33 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:35 PM

bubbadork:
    How effective will WGT judgement be?

I suppose that would be in the eye of the beholder. Also, bubbadork, you may want to read the thread again. You seem to be talking about cheaters/sandbaggers where I was talking about forum activity. No need to look up their IP address in that situation :)

Of course, if someone is persistent in being a nuisance, we can ban IP addresses from posting on our forums.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:40 PM

You can actually close this thread if you want. I never had any intention of shaming any individual member. I just made a general statement to all Legends. I never mentioned any names or gave any hints what so ever. And whether we buy all the best equipment, or not, to reach the Legend tier, I feel we have to be a positive example to all the lower tiered players. This was the sole intent of my post. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:41 PM

No worries, renniw52

I understand your disposition, I just wanted to lend some clarity. Let's keep the thread going in a positive direction. Of course, if needed, I will lock the thread :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:50 PM

WGTpizza:
    will be very clearly defined in the near future when I roll out the Forum Posting Guidelines (release tba)
    Looking forward to reading...

WGTpizza:
    This goes for any "coded" messaging that might direct players to where they can find the name of the player they are mentioning.

lol, we are not exactly sophisticated when it comes to "codes"...no need for the guys at Bletchley Park to get involved.....Andy

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 1:09 PM

alcaucin:
    lol, we are not exactly sophisticated when it comes to "codes"...no need for the guys at Bletchley Park to get involved

Hehe... no codes! This means no: Wind Talkers, Morse Code, Flag Signals, Smoke Signals, Turn Signals or Carrier Pigeons!   =P

All jokes aside, "coded" language will be clarified when the guidelines get rolled out, but basically you can't make a thread and say: "I won't put their name here, but check my match history - the last person I played is a sandbagger!!!" 

Or any other method of circumventing the "No Name and Shame" rule  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:35 PM

healsinau:

I am that player R is talking about.

A master player for years, at Level 94, with all the top grade clubs and the black balls, does not need any assistance. Especially from the shorter ladies tees.

R is trying to claim that he "picked a master" for fun.  R is friends with G and they play together all the time.

Quote from an R post on this forum.

"Hey G1, just ignore those dip wads. I was the Master Hacker for months, when I made TM I passed that honor on to my buddy gsoup. He has held it with great tenacity ever since. LOL."

I will assist any legitimate player trying to improve their game. And I don't have multiple accounts, that's against the rules.

and im the other player

and to think i am here to have fun.

at least thats what i thought.I have been playing this game with Ren for 2 yrs,

pretty much every time we do an alt shot we pair up (why, i dont know lol)

every time i play i try to improve, you insinuating that im a sandbagger

or a multi accounter

i have been called a sandbagger by the best, you need not bother.

always wanted to be a legend, but i really dont care. 

Hey Renn, i dont think what she/he typed as your quote was accurate, and the best was the partner tellin 'em to Chill out. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:38 PM

alcaucin:
    Just ask YJ   lol........Andy

huh? another one of those i have played with forever

has helped me tons, he cant even figure out why i cant putt 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 9:59 PM

gsoup:

alcaucin:
    Just ask YJ   lol........Andy

huh? another one of those i have played with forever

has helped me tons, he cant even figure out why i cant putt 

MB said you were a ringer (obviously a joke)..saw you'd beaten YJ in matchplay , so wrote that ^^^

Don't take everything to heart.........Andy

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:19 AM

x1524807:

renniw52:
    if your a Legend, and cannot accept defeat

legend defined, an amatuer who bought better clubs, and became a pro, who bought better clubs and became a tour pro, who bought better clubs and ball and became a tour pro, who bought better clubs, ball and putter, and became a master, who bought better clubs, better ball and better putter and became a tour master, who then bought the ultimate in equipment and became a legend, but if you would take all the equipment away would then become a amatuer again. LOL

LOLOLOL...Now don't take this wrong, I'm just a Hack Legend and just for chits and giggles would be more than happy to play a round or two with you from your tees using just starter clubs n balls.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 8:00 AM

RSS