Forums

Help › Forums

Who are the WORST...WGT Members?

Wed, Oct 17 2012 9:24 AM (44 replies)
  • rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 12:40 AM

Are the worst WGT members quitters, sandbaggers, trash talkers, multi-account owner?  My thought on this? None of the above. My opinion of the worst type of WGT member. Is the player who almost completes a round. 9 holes or 18. Then, in order to preserve their precious "video game average." They INTENTIONALLY quit, before taking their last shot. On the last hole of the round!

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 12:45 AM

Writing that kind of crap on players profiles should be plenty enough to get you banned.

Gerald

p.s., remember i played u and beat u, u are a very poor sport indeed. The language u use is uncalled for, period.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:02 AM

Wow i made esssy's block list yippeee , what an achievement , ah ha ha lol   !    pfffft  !

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:42 AM

rjs1969:
    My opinion of the worst type of WGT member.

Someone who advocates being 'classy' yet has a nickname of take away food.

This is such an oxymoron and , doesn't help my perception of WGT at all.

Apart from that, anyone who has started up 2 - 3 - 4 country clubs an closes them down for purely personal motivation.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:42 AM

I think it's the wall writers. There's a classic example on my wall right now.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 5:22 AM

rjs1969:

Are the worst WGT members quitters, sandbaggers, trash talkers, multi-account owner?  My thought on this? None of the above. My opinion of the worst type of WGT member. Is the player who almost completes a round. 9 holes or 18. Then, in order to preserve their precious "video game average." They INTENTIONALLY quit, before taking their last shot. On the last hole of the round!

And this affects your game how? Taking the time to trash the player on their wall seems like a lot of superfluous effort, especially when it doesn't affect you or your average. Just curious.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 7:13 AM

piztaker:

I think it's the wall writers. There's a classic example on my wall right now.

Just read it, but my question is "why are you friends with yourself ?"......

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 7:55 AM

Yes, i have played with this player, and when he or she knows they have been beat, begins the language and stupid crap that he or she does.

Sorry to see u having problems Esssy, i thought u were okay gent, maybe a lil crazy at times, but nothing i would harrass someones profile about.

This particuluar player though is down right rude and obnouious, and to think kids play this game. Mine surely will not.

And to my friend Alcaucin, you know why the player is question has no friends???LMAO. I think you allready know the answer, lol.

Gerald

p.s. Esssy blocking everyone who was in your club doesn't solve anything, most of whom did nothing to you. I know i for one did nothing to deserve being blocked, but if that is what you need to do, by all means go for it.

RSS