Who are the WORST...WGT Members?

Wed, Oct 17 2012 9:24 AM (44 replies)
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 4:00 PM

borntobesting:

WGTpizza:

PUHOLINO:
    You should go to Naples (Italy) some day.

Interesting, what would I find in Naples? Good pizza? I have traveled to a small beach town in the Cinque Terra called: "Levanto". Beautiful town  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Pizza isn't what I found in Naples. 

I could swear I logged on to WGT, but seems my computer switched me to the food network. And although Naples is (as far as I know) considered the birth place of pizza, I guess there's lots of other goodies to be found there.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 4:04 PM

YankeeJim:

lee22sharon:
    Hmmm,  So I answer an entry by piztaker informing him that what he alluded to in the forum is not available, and now I'm Ignorant and Foul Mouthed

LMAO. This had zero to do with you but I can see where you took exception. "Your basic" is a bit of sarcasm used as an adjective. For instance, "your basic ignorance" or "your basic stupidity."  This is especially obvious since you did absolutely nothing to disparage Piz .

FWIW, the way you posted those 2 responses, it looks like you're setting up misunderstanding. My response to you was explaining something you never even saw.

Your other post addressed an entirely different thought. I questioned how the OP's game was affected by somebody else's action. I stated it was out of curiosity. Gerald was talking about wall posts (as in the OP's), not posts here in the forum. Piz had a perfect example.

hmmm,!  I guess I need to speed read, and speed type my responses so I can not be so outdated.   Didn't mean to confuse any one, especially me.  Thanks for clearing? it up.  Your nickle.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 4:15 PM

PUHOLINO:
    And although Naples is (as far as I know) considered the birth place of pizza, I guess there's lots of other goodies to be found there.

Especially if you frequent Naples, New York. A tiny burg in the midst of grape country in upstate NY where you get the best grape pies, not to mention the wine.  :-)

Ya, peoples, this is New York-nothing like the Big Apple on the Atlantic. That's Canandaigua Lake in the background. ;-)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:21 PM

What YJ said and The Best Pizza is in my friends house in Da Bronx.

She makes the best Pizza and her own sauce too. BTW she is from Sicily the real home of Pizza not Naples.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:52 PM

Worst pizza I ever had was in Naples Italy.  The best in a little pizza restaurant  in Niagara Falls NY. Can't remember the name but the place was a dump and always busy, night and day.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 6:57 PM

rjs1969:
    Are the worst WGT members

What part of this has anything to do with pizza ?

OPY , The forum troller .

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:40 PM

lee22sharon:

piztaker:  I just looked, you have deleted it.  To bad I enjoy reading good wall entries.  

I didn't remove it. So I guess after I drew attention to it either WGT or Meoffer did. What made the message funny to me, was the combination of terrible English mixed with text speak. Still they say ignorance is bliss.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:12 PM

piztaker:

lee22sharon:

piztaker:  I just looked, you have deleted it.  To bad I enjoy reading good wall entries.  

I didn't remove it. So I guess after I drew attention to it either WGT or Meoffer did. What made the message funny to me, was the combination of terrible English mixed with text speak. Still they say ignorance is bliss.

Was it written by e--y?  no charge.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:24 PM

lee22sharon:

piztaker:

lee22sharon:

Was it written by e--y?  no charge.

okay, got it, sorry e--y.  my bent nickle.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 3:12 PM

The worst WGT members are those players that ...

1 ... write "metered" on the chat when they actually missed the ding.

2 ... get drunk in the middle of an alt-game and fall asleep (a guy did it once).

3 ... while being your partner can't help giving you advice on how to make a shot, even if you are a higher 2+ tier than him.

4 ... while being your partner, if you don't follow his advice because he's a lower tier, and your shot ends in the water hazard, he writes :  "told yah" ...

5 ... are way behind in a blitz game, you are about to score some nice 90k+ meeting all the greens and BOOM! ... he holes the last shot winning !

6 ... their most intelligent line they wrote on the chat looks like this :     ( .  Y  . )

7 ... don't know how to laugh at themselves while playing this beautiful game ...

Cheers everyone !

RSS