Forums

Help › Forums

Who are the WORST...WGT Members?

Wed, Oct 17 2012 9:24 AM (44 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:04 AM

alcaucin:
    Just read it, but my question is "why are you friends with yourself ?"......

LMAO. There was a bug a while ago that let you friend yourself. We all thought it would be cool to invite ourselves to play and see what happens. Heh-when you hover over your name now it closes the friends list. It's now officially a big pain to be your own friend.  :-D

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:13 AM

Aah,so that's what happened....Thought Piz was thickest 'multi accounter' in history..LOL  Andy

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:02 AM

piztaker:

I think it's the wall writers. There's a classic example on my wall right now.

Yikes Mate ! Whatever you did to her..... she's one angry Lady ! I definitely wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alleyway !

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:12 AM

SHRUDE:
    Someone who advocates being 'classy' yet has a nickname of take away food.

Interesting opinion, Shrude. Sorry to hear you don't like my forum name, and also that you equate "pizza" with "take out".

I'd love to share recipes with you one day, send me a message, we'll chat :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:33 AM

SHRUDE:
    Someone who advocates being 'classy' yet has a nickname of take away food.

You should go to Naples (Italy) some day.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:42 AM

PUHOLINO:
    You should go to Naples (Italy) some day.

Interesting, what would I find in Naples? Good pizza? I have traveled to a small beach town in the Cinque Terra called: "Levanto". Beautiful town  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 12:59 PM

WGTpizza:
    Interesting, what would I find in Naples? Good pizza?

The best pizza I ever came across was in Scottsdale, AZ at a genuine Italian restaurant. Trust me, it looked nothing like Dominos'.  :-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 1:23 PM

In Scotland the chip shops get those horrible frozen pizza's ( the ones with the painted on topping), cover them in batter and deep fry them.

Now that's classy.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:09 PM

PaulTon:

In Scotland the chip shops get those horrible frozen pizza's ( the ones with the painted on topping), cover them in batter and deep fry them.

Now that's classy.

yupps....and splattered in brown sauce they taste great....washed down with a can of Irn Bru.

tbe

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:24 PM

And that's just breakfast.

RSS