Forums

Help › Forums

Who are the WORST...WGT Members?

Wed, Oct 17 2012 9:24 AM (44 replies)
  • phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:25 PM

Best Pizza!!  the one the only, "Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder", 2121 Clark ST. Chicago, IL!!

Good Pizza always beats name calling and finger pointing!! ;]

LD

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:47 PM

piztaker:  I just looked, you have deleted it.  To bad I enjoy reading good wall entries.  I myself have, and will make, wall entries as I feel it is necessary to do so, outside of the forums.  Usually it will have been to take someone, who deserves it, to task out of the public eye.  my nickle.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:57 PM

lee22sharon:
    Usually it will have been to take someone, who deserves it, to task out of the public eye.

Not in this case. It was your basic ignorance rearing it's foul mouthed head, just being obnoxious to Piz.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:59 PM

Yankee Jim:  I will often regard your entries on the forum as being correct and insightful, but on this point I disagree strongly.

I have posted entries on the forums many times about those QUITTERS! LOSERS! POSERS! and BAD SPORTS! who ruin a game.  You ask "And this affects your game how?" , let me count the ways.

1.  My leisure time has been wasted.

2.  My concentration is lessened because of their actions resulting in my poor play.

3. My paid for ball usage.

4.  It is totally uncalled for (unless an emergency).

5.  Shows disrespect to me personally.

6.  Reduces my bonus points, that are required to tier and level up.

I could probably go on adinfintive but I won't.  These reasons should be enough.

We cannot take these persons to task in the forums, but a word can be said in a wall post.  My nickle.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:07 PM

YankeeJim:

lee22sharon:
    Usually it will have been to take someone, who deserves it, to task out of the public eye.

Not in this case. It was your basic ignorance rearing it's foul mouthed head, just being obnoxious to Piz.

Hmmm,  So I answer an entry by piztaker informing him that what he alluded to in the forum is not available, and now I'm Ignorant and Foul Mouthed?, on occasion i am sure that my opinions are considered by some to be obnoxious, but very seldom do i say anything to any one with that result in mind.  You frequently do, say as you are inclined, I do the same.  Do I call you ignorant, or foul mouthed?  No I do not!  My Nickle!

PS:  from what I have read Piz can speak for himself.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:15 PM

lee22sharon:
    Hmmm,  So I answer an entry by piztaker informing him that what he alluded to in the forum is not available, and now I'm Ignorant and Foul Mouthed

LMAO. This had zero to do with you but I can see where you took exception. "Your basic" is a bit of sarcasm used as an adjective. For instance, "your basic ignorance" or "your basic stupidity."  This is especially obvious since you did absolutely nothing to disparage Piz .

FWIW, the way you posted those 2 responses, it looks like you're setting up misunderstanding. My response to you was explaining something you never even saw.

Your other post addressed an entirely different thought. I questioned how the OP's game was affected by somebody else's action. I stated it was out of curiosity. Gerald was talking about wall posts (as in the OP's), not posts here in the forum. Piz had a perfect example.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:29 PM

giggles... ^

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:30 PM

Thanks for keeping a cool head while you try to understand each other. There will be many times will things aren't clear right away, so be patient and stay classy.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:38 PM

YankeeJim:

alcaucin:
    Just read it, but my question is "why are you friends with yourself ?"......

LMAO. There was a bug a while ago that let you friend yourself. We all thought it would be cool to invite ourselves to play and see what happens. Heh-when you hover over your name now it closes the friends list. It's now officially a big pain to be your own friend.  :-D

What was even worse than that though was that during that time we could not sell any clubs back to the pro shop. The game treated us as not logged in when we were on our profile page. 

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:41 PM

WGTpizza:

PUHOLINO:
    You should go to Naples (Italy) some day.

Interesting, what would I find in Naples? Good pizza? I have traveled to a small beach town in the Cinque Terra called: "Levanto". Beautiful town  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Pizza isn't what I found in Naples. 

RSS