Forums

Help › Forums

a persistent un-'friend'

Tue, Dec 18 2012 8:04 AM (30 replies)
  • emmieking
    13 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 4:20 AM

Hello all, I'm so enjoying this game and love the graphics - beautiful scenery!

I have a slight difficulty and need your help/advice. 

Due to some inappropriate suggestions from a player (who has some difficulty with the English language) I've had to resort to clicking the 'unfriend' button.

However, I'm being sent constant invites from this person, despite having hit the 'decline' box every time.  I've also politely (and then forcibly said 'No') in the message box but the message doesn't appear to be sinking in.   If this harassment continues, do I have a 'higher' power to approach for help?

thanks in advance....:)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 9:26 AM

emmieking:

Hello all, I'm so enjoying this game and love the graphics - beautiful scenery!

I have a slight difficulty and need your help/advice. 

Due to some inappropriate suggestions from a player (who has some difficulty with the English language) I've had to resort to clicking the 'unfriend' button.

However, I'm being sent constant invites from this person, despite having hit the 'decline' box every time.  I've also politely (and then forcibly said 'No') in the message box but the message doesn't appear to be sinking in.   If this harassment continues, do I have a 'higher' power to approach for help?

thanks in advance....:)

Hi

Please contact me privately and I'll take care of this.

Sent you a friend request :)

-wgticon

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 9:55 AM

If you click on account you can block the player by simply typing in their user name.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 11:18 AM

DAZZA501:

If you click on account you can block the player by simply typing in their user name.

Dazza true,that will help her,but most guys like that don.t just harrass 1person. He needs to be dealt with byWGT. And Icon is doing the right thing.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 11:36 AM

borntobesting:
    Dazza true,that will help her,but most guys like that don.t just harrass 1person. He needs to be dealt with byWGT. And Icon is doing the right thing.

+1

And don't let the very small minority deter you and just enjpy the game.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 12:36 PM

+1,    its a verry small minority ,   so   enjoy  the game , and dont be affraid to turn them bad apples in, to WGTicon .

• AlexaF
    248 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:07 AM

Great thread...I have always wondered what you could do with people that consistently invite you even after you have declined them or were very inappropriate. Thanks for posting your question in the forums.

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:46 AM

emmieking:
    However, I'm being sent constant invites from this person, despite having hit the 'decline' box every time

WGTicon:

Sent you a friend request :)

-wgticon

And it continues...sorry, I know this isn't a joking matter but I couldn't resist.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 4:07 AM

^^^ Funny though.. (:

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 6:38 AM

hahahahaha..

Not a joking matter but that made me giggle

RSS