Help › Forums

a persistent un-'friend'

Tue, Dec 18 2012 8:04 AM (30 replies)
  • barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:57 AM

AlexaF:
    Having a personal picture

For it to be personal picture it needs to be of you!

It is so easy to check pictures on google, where they are posted and when, you can often use the links to view the original source as many people don't set the privacy on their social accounts. This picture was originally posted on a flickr account by someone named either Julia or Nicole (picture of 2 sisters with their names below it and many more pictures of the same lady). Maybe that is you, but wouldn't it be strange if someone posts a personal picture but can't even use their real name!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 3:23 PM

Don't be a mess'n with them Actuary's !

• juken
    23 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 3:54 PM

lool yr so right, I dont hide my pic, although i wish some times i did,, but yes its nice to see a face, to who, you. r playing? sometimes may be  or not lol, x

• AlexaF
    248 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 11:53 AM

Kelsey12:

Rockitch:

If you are here just to play WGT golf, why do people need to know you are a good looking young women ? For what purpose do you need your picture to be there ?

Remember, for some guys a bit of cleavage under a pretty and friendly face is enough to get their head spinning. That's just how it is, whether you agree with that or not.

I'm not understanding your reasoning here Rock - attractive people shouldn't post pictures of themselves on their profile? Because it invites rude behavior?

The purpose of the spot for the profile picture is typically for users to post pictures of themselves... because we live in a society where we care more about what the person we're playing against looks like than the content of their character.

While I agree that, albeit unfortunate, this happens all to often, deal with it shouldn't have to be the most accepted resolution.

Kelsey

well said Kelsey

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 12:34 AM

Kelsey and AlexaF; I just sincerely hope you never get to belong to the group of women that had to learn the hard way exactly how jerky some of the biggest jerks can be. You both seem to completely miss the point I'm making, but that's probably because you both are just in love with getting attention, so this will be the last you got of me.

R.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 1:57 AM

You nailed it with every post in this thread, Rock.

Attention, that's it. Alas, beware of the storm when sowing wind.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:35 AM

Ty.

I know all about the storms you can get when sowing wind. I'm rather outspoken as you may have noticed :)

R.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:43 AM

LOL - I didn't mean your storm but the one coming from the lady's attention call.

Otherwise, I'm with you in the choice of words in "Olde Continental Frankness".

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:57 AM

alosso:
    the lady's attention call

Yeah, most of 'm girls in love with attention sooner or later get "a bit" more attention than they asked for, but you can't keep warning them, if they don't wanna hear.

R.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 6:11 AM

Period.

RSS