What about Torrey Pines?

• Kikoychu
    165 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 11:01 PM

how about a course in Asia... Sentosa in Singapore would be nice

• Moonfrost
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 7:41 AM

Pebble Beach would do just fine i think?

• TarheelsRule
    5,554 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 3:56 PM

Pinehurst #2 would be great as would all the US Open courses from the last 15 years.  Winged Foot and Shinnecock are on my list as the other top 2 open courses.  TPC at Sawgrass would be nice even though it is on every golf game.  I would also like to see the WGT stretch back the tees at Kiawah and make that one tough.

• dryspot
    727 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 6:39 AM

I agree i would love 2 play at sawgrass or scottsdale.

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 1:50 PM

Moonfrost:
    Pebble Beach would do just fine i think?

It might happen sooner than you think. The photos they already have to make the ccth game that was on the USGA site are enough to get them started and surely they didn't take all those photos just for that game. 

And looking forward to next year we could get either The Congressional(site of the 2011 U.S. Open) or Broadmore (site of thee 2011 Ladies open.) Or maybe Sahalee (site of the 2010 Senior open). Or Inverness(site of 2011 senior open). All those would be great additions to WGT. Even if only as a CCTH course.

• Aesyrbane
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 2:54 AM

Sun City golf course in South Africa. ;P

tbh im getting bored with this game already because of the lack of courses >< im gonna keep checking back to see if theres new courses being added as ive already chipped in a bunch of money

im bored with playing the same courses over n over.. n i've only been playing for a week!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 1:13 PM

Aesyrbane... I don't think WGT is going to be able to keep up with your voracious appetite for golf courses.  If four 18 hole tracks don't cut it in one week I'm thinking you're gonna need about 250 new courses a year!  WGT, at present, is able to crank out about 2 new courses a year.  But even if they double that output, will that work for you?

• TarheelsRule
    5,554 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 1:47 PM

I have been on the site for about 10 months now.  When I started we had BPB and Kiawah only, we now have Oakmont and St Andrews, all of which I play often.  I would be happy to see them add 2 to 4 courses each year, once you have a variety of a dozen courses, then new courses aren't as important as game improvements.

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 3:27 PM

I would love to see Harbour Towne from Hilton Head with its small postage stamp greens, there is a reason Tiger doesnt play there! not because it's right after the Masters, but hitting your driver forever doesnt help here because you have to hit precise iron shots to small greens, an East Coast version of Pebble Beach, which would be another course on my list for WGT or Firestone CC. just my opinion though

RSS