Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses

Wed, Sep 15 2010 11:20 AM (60 replies)
  • AllSkill
    122 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2010 7:17 PM

I would like to see Hazeltine National Golf Club here in Minnesota.  It is a beautiful course built along Lake Hazeltine.  It recently hosted the 2009 PGA Championships, and will also host the 2016 Ryder Cup. 

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:40 AM

AllSkill:

I would like to see Hazeltine National Golf Club here in Minnesota.  It is a beautiful course built along Lake Hazeltine.  It recently hosted the 2009 PGA Championships, and will also host the 2016 Ryder Cup. 

Ahh hazeltine.... The place where we learned Tiger was human.  Look at all that's happened to Tiger since the tournament. I can hear the headline now, "Hazeltine, the sit of Tigers demize."  Gotta love it.

• ligerwoods62
    10 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 3:03 PM

"Site of Tiger's demize"  lol nice.  It would be great to see augusta national, but as said before, it will never happen.  However, i think it would be awesome to add riviera or muirfield village.  They are both major championship caliber courses and would be fun to play. 

• AliMartin
    44 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 5:03 PM

Carnoustie would be my number 1 choice.

It is by far the best of our UK Open Championship courses.

• AppStateFan
    3 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 11:07 AM

I would like to see the addition of lot more courses.  My first two nominations would be to add AUGUSTA and QUAIL HOLLOW.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:04 AM

AppStateFan:

I would like to see the addition of lot more courses.  My first two nominations would be to add AUGUSTA and QUAIL HOLLOW.

We do have plans to add more courses, more clubs, more lots of stuff...all in due time. There is a post by Alex that we regularly update with the WGT roadmap if you'd like to see what our short term plans are.  You can find that post here: http://wgt.com/forums/t/5038.aspx

And yes, I think a lot of people would enjoy playing Augusta :)

• Docwilli11
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 2:06 PM

tpc sawgrass...ive shot that course in real life,,wow its tough..126 my 1st round..lmao..however,SAWGRASS is my course..i know it like the back of my hand..been shooting that course in golf games since 1992..bring it on..thanks doc

• droys3
    28 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:50 PM

first off, i would like to see them make pinehurst and wolf creek into full courses

then i would like to see them add one or two new courses after that.

sawgrass or pebble would be nice. even better, how bout both them.

augusta will probably never happen. its just like the products they sell. u can only get them at The Masters

• djluca
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 2:41 PM

i think they should add my favourite 3 courses apart from st.andrews

1.The K Club 

2.Sawgrass  (TPC)

3. Augusta

• TopIron
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 3:35 PM

I think they need to add TPC Sawgrass and  Edgewater Golf Course, you may have never heard of it because its in a small town but its a fun course and its not very hard but it can be.

RSS