Forums

Help › Forums

Avoiding Legend Status

Sat, Dec 8 2012 1:05 PM (91 replies)
  • Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:05 AM

Help,,,,

Can someone explain to me the tier process. I am a Master with a "65.88" I think? but now I am now afraid to play match games so I only play my CC and Stroke play games by myself. I am not sure what happens if I join a MP game what happens, win or loss, I try to setup the game for Master and/or TM but no games are available for me to play, so I am very confused. Please help clarify this , it would be greatly appreciated because I miss MP and I lost most "say 90 percent" of them.....  plus I never play for credits just want to play golf with someone like I use to, and I never get any requests for games anymore, is this due to the new confusing rules? I only want to enjoy the game not the credits, thats a long way down the road, heck my driving accuracy is barely 70 percent GIR's 50 percent I am not threat to anyone.

Edbeau

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:10 AM

Edbeau:
    I am not sure what happens if I join a MP game what happens, win or loss, I try to setup the game for Master and/or TM but no game is available so I am soooo confused

The only time you'll have a problem is if you consistently beat players in tiers above you. Then you're going to get accelerated into that tier. And if you're consistently beating higher tiers you belong there.   :-)

• Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:16 AM

Thanks Yankee, 

Just could not figure out why I can't get a game in my tier and if there was a new rule it would move someone up if they beat me ,,, But I am getting better at the M level and I do hope to move up ,, I love the learning curve.... care less about the credits,,,, I use the 10 credit WGT balls and pay for them by Videos LOL

Again Thanks 

YANKEE

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 12:03 PM

crunched

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 12:21 PM

Edbeau:
    I love the learning curve.... care less about the credits,,,, I use the 10 credit WGT balls and pay for them by Videos LOL

Great attitude. Try the 22 credit Tour-SD balls. You get 2 each dots in distance and  spin and the meter's easy to get used to. You can make a sleeve a day just watching commercials.  :-)

• Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 12:44 PM

Yankee, 

Sounds good, and I like the price 22 credits is as you said easy by way of video ...

Thanks for all the help, its appreciated 

Edbeau

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 1:04 PM

Um, I shoulda said 65 a sleeve. I have the 22 credit number in my head because when one hits the drink I laugh about another 22 credits down the drain. 1 of the cheaper Callaways is 4 of those.  ;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 1:41 PM

YankeeJim:
    You can make a sleeve a day just watching commercials.  :-)

Excuse my ignorance, but how can you make a sleeve watching commercials daily? I obviously live in the worng place lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:19 PM

alanti:
    Excuse my ignorance, but how can you make a sleeve watching commercials daily? I obviously live in the worng place lol

It might be a stateside thing. Wendys, Best Buy, McDonalds, to name a few.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 3:23 PM

YankeeJim:

Edbeau:
    I am not sure what happens if I join a MP game what happens, win or loss, I try to setup the game for Master and/or TM but no game is available so I am soooo confused

The only time you'll have a problem is if you consistently beat players in tiers above you. Then you're going to get accelerated into that tier. And if you're consistently beating higher tiers you belong there.   :-)

YJ, you must have missed a few loooong threads about this. As it stands now (until they change it, as promised in the last MisterWGT chat), 3 disconnects or forfeits (they count as wins) from any legend, regardless of the in-game score, would make Edbeau a TM.

Thankfully this is supposed to change ASAP. Disconnects or forfeits will no longer lower the avg and drop in avg cause of a win against a higher tier will be toned down a little, at least that's how I understood Mr. Pizza in the forums and Mr. Nelson during the Chat with Chad.

RSS