Mon, Dec 3 2012 3:23 PM

YankeeJim:

when one hits the drink I laugh 

me too

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:11 PM

Canada15:

Oneeyedjohn-  So due to the fact I enjoy this game the way I have it right now, you judge my entire countries intellect?  Are you kidding?

I am curious though, why do Europeans have that opinion of Canadians? Is it our military, politics, etc? That is a bit unsettling.  I did not think my country would be joked upon after i bring up a simple topic such as this.

Dan 

Hmmm - so you don't like to get judged and generalised Dan. That's actually quite fine.

My question is just then - why do you yourself judge and generalise then?

I'm european - and I certainly don't share OneeyedJohns belief about the canadian IQ.
    And I'm quite sure most europeans doesn't wonder that. 

Anyway - you mentioned your goal was NOT to AVOID moving into Legend.

Why did you title this thread as you did? 

• Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:36 PM

YJ,,

It's still as you said ,,, a laugh when one goes in the drink,,, LOL 

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:44 PM

I did title the thread avoiding Legend status.  I've changed my mind based on what I have read and thought, sorry to all the nit pickers out there.  Now I realize, I dont want to have to avoid it, I just want to play the way the game is now without worrying about it.  Its not a big deal for some but when I have no desire to put money in, and little time to do surveys for balls, legend would be a painful switch.  WGT makes a lot of money off ppl switching levels.  They notice the tee is further and purchase better equipment to suit this change.  I would not purchase better equipment.

About the country thing, he said 'they" say that about Canada. Noticing he was from Iceland, I assumed that to be a European point of view. I guess that was a faulty assumption.  Sorry to all of those I may have offended.  

I sure hope that is the case about having to shoot consistent 29 30 scores bc I rarely do that.

Thanks all

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 3:22 AM

Canada15:
    I am curious though, why do Europeans have that opinion of Canadians?

Just like John, who acts as if all Canadians are the same, you make all Europeans the same....

R.

Edit: I see that has been mentioned before.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 3:47 AM

crunched

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:44 AM

alosso:
    Canadians - aren't they part of the US of A?

The United States does not include Canada but Canadians are Americans. Heh-they were here first, too.  :-)

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 5:12 AM

alosso:
    Canadians - aren't they part of the US of A?

Remark: Not all Europeans are this stupid (no offense Alosso).

R.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 7:02 AM

crunched

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 7:32 AM

alosso:
    Me neither ;>

I already was wondering if you were just joking... couldn't imagine you were that stupid, but hey, for the flow of the topic...

R.

RSS