• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 11:41 AM

crunched

• adtjoel
    124 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:44 PM

Rockitch:
    I already was wondering if you were just joking... couldn't imagine you were that stupid.

I didn't think he was that stupid either but you never know. Sarah Palin thought Africa was a country.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 6:46 PM

Don't you just love her...she's got a million of them....Hey YJ...Labatts crystal...do they still make it.??

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 7:51 PM

hey Canada15...........I feel like tossing you a sleeve of golf balls......happy hitting

You have successfully gifted this item.

• adtjoel
    124 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:02 AM

Back to initial topic, I don't think it's that bad. Yes, it's hard to win credits at any tier. I don't think it is that much worse at legend - there are less legends than their are tour master, masters etc and even fewer Tour Legends and you win more credits. I was looking at the Even at the lower tiers, someone will hit a great round. Also, you are not on even playing field - nothing stops people below legend having the best equipment. They have the best clubs in the game and the best balls and still not be a legend. However, I understand your opinion. I was looking at the profile of the top earner - average is 58 and hit stats are ridiculous - has over 1000 eagles and his highlights are even worse. It borders on the absurd.  I am not accusing anyone of anything but lots of flash games get hacked, it honestly makes me wonder...

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:37 AM

I don't get it, I make a litle joke about the Canaian IQ and all this flak, FFs.

I have a ton of Canadian relations, my grandmother emigrated to Winnipeg many years ago because of rheumatism in Brighton UK, and lived for another 30 years there.

My son lives in Whistler BC, and my sister in Toronto, so cut out the slagging off please,

I know what Canadians are like.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 5:54 AM

adtjoel:
    Back to initial topic

Re

R.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 6:06 AM

Get over the bickering and get back on point.  You can't ALL have the last word.  Some people got offended.  Some people didn't.  Big whoop.

RSS